Automotive BDC Service Representative
- Posted: 3 days ago
- $15 to $16 Hourly
Audi Fort Myers is looking to add an BDC Representative to its Service Department! Here at Audi of Fort Myers, we offer our clientele the highest level of customer service possible. Our customers have rated our dealership as #1 in customer satisfaction in both sales and service. A reason why we're able to deliver this level of service is largely due to the great staff and talent we hire. Every team member is critical to the success we have, and we promise to keep delivering the same award-winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership throughout the years. If you have customer service experience and are motivated to advance in your career, then you might be the next member of our award-winning team. Audi Fort Myers maintains current training standards, offers competitive benefits, and the ability to work in a state-of-the-art Audi Dealership.
- Responsible for assisting customers via inbound phone calls and scheduling service appointments for the Service Department.
- Exhibit professionalism in client interactions
- Ability to create and maintain a process driven work environment.
- Utilize Reynolds and Reynolds retail management system to arrange and schedule service appointments.
- Ensure all scheduled appointments are solidly confirmed.
- Perform outbound calls to customers with outstanding recalls and set up appointment
- Provide reporting to Service Manager as necessary.
- Assist and help educate customers of basic services needed for their vehicle.
- Follow management instructions and guidelines closely, attend training sessions and meetings when required.
- Strive to meet all goals set by management for the department.
- Learn to overcome objections and thrive within guest interactions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- $15.00 - $16.50 per hour depending on experience.
- Monday through Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- At least 1+ years of Customer service preferred.
- Self-starter mentality and ambitious spirit required.
- The position requires excellent phone and email communication skills as well as interpersonal collaboration and strong work ethic.
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- 401(K) Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Opportunities for advancement
- Great Culture
- Partners in our community
Audi Fort Myers is an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Audi Fort Myers
AddressFort Myers, FL
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?