Automotive Technicians, Import Experience Required, All Skill Levels
Audi Columbia Columbia, SC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
1020 Hannah Drive, Columbia, SC 29203
Automotive Service Technician /
Mechanic – All Levels
Audi, VW or other Import Experience is Required!
Opportunity for Advancement to Shop Foreman
Sign-on and Relocation Bonuses for
Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!
Audi Columbia is seeking experienced Service Techs of all levels for our brand new, state-of-the-art, Audi dealership. We are hiring technicians with import experience and Audi. VW or other Import experience is required. If you have experience as a service tech, we are looking for you! This is an opportunity for advancement to Shop Foreman. We have an immediate opening for the right candidate. Sign-on and relocation bonuses available for experienced candidates. Start fresh and join our winning team.
As a proud member of Jim Hudson Automotive, Audi Columbia is family-owned and has been serving the greater Columbia area since 1980. Our dealership is proud to service drivers from Chapin, Florence, Lexington, Irmo SC, and beyond. As Jim Hudson says, 'Experience it once, and you'll never forget!'
We believe that culture makes a difference. Our company’s core focus is building relationships that last with our employees, customers, and community. We offer excellent career opportunities to those who have drive and ambition. Enjoy working in our beautiful, state-of-the-art facility!
We are hiring for all skill levels and are willing to provide training to the right candidates for ongoing training and certifications. Previous service tech experience is required.
- Top pay!
- 5-day Work Week!
- Matching Holiday Bonus Program
- Sign-on and Relocation bonuses for experienced, qualified Techs!
- Employee discounts on products and services
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Advancement Opportunities and training
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Days
- No Sundays!
- State-of-the-art, CLIMATE-CONTROLLED facility
Responsibilities - Service Technician:
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy in accordance with dealership and factory standards
- Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair
- Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts
- Examine the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required. Notify service advisor immediately if additional work outlined is not needed or required
- Notify service advisor immediately if repairs cannot be completed within the time promised
- Document work performed
- Road-test vehicles when required or refer to the test technician
- Keep abreast of factory technical bulletins
- Ensure that customer's cars are kept clean
- Keep shop area neat, clean and be able to account for all dealership-owned tools at all times
- Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor
Qualifications - Service Technician:
- Audi, VW or other Import experience strongly is required
- Certified Techs are preferred, but we will train the right candidates!
- Must be a team player
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.