We are seeking a Senior Primavera P6 Implementation Consultant with 8+ years experience deploying Oracle Primavera P6 tool suite to provide support for our client's implementation. This position is based at a client site, Monday through Friday, and travel may be required.
- Leading the initial organizational assessment, implementation planning and execution of the Primavera P6 Implementation
- Delivering a successful implementation while interacting with business users, infrastructure teams, vendors and other consultants
- Engaging clients on critical implementation issues by creating relationships characterized by integrity, collaboration and mutual respect
- Completing implementation project activities and deliverables in accordance with project schedules and quality standards
- Leveraging knowledge and technical skills in order to meet or exceed client needs and expectations
- Providing high quality formal and informal training and coaching of client managers and employees
- Identifying extension and expansion opportunities and working with project leadership to develop those opportunities into additional analyses and projects
- Autonomously lead implementation workstream, which typically includes designing, planning, prioritizing, baselining, direction setting and assigning work to joint client/consultant teams
- Track and measure results while ensuring integration of workstream activities with other project workstreams and client initiatives
- Keep the client and Audere Partners management informed of the project progress, anticipate problems, communicate and act to overcome potential obstacles to achieve targets
- Routinely help other Consultants develop, apply and enhance methodologies and tools, with the goal of being able to successfully resolve substantive organizational problems of effectiveness and efficiency for our clients
- Demonstrate an unmatched professionalism and commitment to the job and related client activities by regularly demonstrating Audere Partners Values through every interaction with both client and Audere Partners personnel and by awareness of the impact of own behaviors on others
- Strong, demonstrated knowledge of Primavera P6 EPPM, Primavera Business Intelligence Publisher/Analytics capabilities, and preferably Utilities Operational Management
- Candidates will have a track record of 8+ years implementation experience including strong project management and consulting experience
- Experience with facilitating and mapping present and future business processes and user requirements
- Ability to bring innovative solutions to client challenges, combining optimal processes and products
- Ability to demonstrate and encourage our values (Safety, Collaboration, Integrity, Innovation, Respect, Success)
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience in Consumer Goods, Oil and Gas, Chemicals, Manufacturing, and/or Mining is desirable
- Experience working collaboratively in a team environment and the ability to successfully influence and lead others required
- Proven record in developing and maintaining strong client relationships
- Excellent interpersonal and English verbal and written communications skills required
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification a plus
- A successful background check may be required by the client
This position is based at a client site, Monday through Friday, and travel may be required.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Audere Partners provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
This is an Independent Contractor role.