TES Pharmacy Technician
Auburn University Montgomery, AL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
School of Pharmacy
Requisition Number: TES0411P
Seeking part-time pharmacy technician for clinical services performed under contract with the State Employee Insurance Board (SEIB) at the State Well-ness Center in Montgomery, AL. Applicants shall provide skilled and technical assistance to a pharmacist; deliver prescriptions as needed.
Temporary Employment Services (TES), a unit of the Auburn University Department of Human Resources, is an in-house support center established to meet the temporary employment needs of the university. TES provides qualified and dedicated temporary employees in a wide variety of occupations to meet the staffing needs throughout the campus. Temporary employees are hired for a variety of reasons with the most common being:
· Assistance in the place of a regular employee who is absent for a specified period of time
· Additional assistance during periods of abnormal or peak workloads
· Assistance with special projects
· Seasonal work
If you are looking for an employment opportunity, TES is a great way to showcase your professional skills and assist Auburn University while gaining valuable work experience within higher education.
1. Assists a registered pharmacist in dispensing pharmaceuticals to patients.
2. Maintains pharmaceutical inventory to include (but not limited to) ordering, receiving, verifying shipments, and stocking.
3. Maintains and stocks automated dispensing machine systems.
4. Maintains database for pharmacy including inventory and expiration data
5. Loading, transporting, and delivering items to customers or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
6. Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that the orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
7. Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
8. Accepting payments for delivered items.
9. Providing excellent customer service, and answering questions.
10. Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
11. Abiding by all transportation laws and maintain a safe driving record.
12. Works front counter by processing orders for customers via the cash register.
13. Stocks front shelves daily.
Minimum Education and Experience
· High School diploma or equivalent
Salary Range: $8.00-$10.00/hour
Quick Link for Posting: https://www.auemployment.com/postings/19322
AUBURN UNIVERSITY IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all individuals without regard to race, sex, religion, color, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by applicable law.