LTC Wichita, KS - Billing Clerk (Full-time)
- Posted: over a month ago
AuBurn Long Term Care Pharmacy has an opening for a dedicated professional to join our team. Located in Wichita, KS, our closed-door pharmacy serves local nursing homes, group homes and other similar facilities. We have an immediate need for a Full-Time LTC Billing Clerk. Must be available to work any hours between 8am-6pm Monday - Friday, and Saturday 8am-1pm.
The AuBurn Long Term Care Billing Clerk supports the facility (LTC) in following billing processes and policies which include accounts payable, accounts receivable, new facility set up, insurance billing, records management and customer service while maintaining strict confidentiality and ensuring full compliance with all applicable federal and state laws.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Resolve insurance rejections and other issues in a timely manner.
- Complete daily tasks and ensure completion according to deadlines regarding rejects, returns, e-kits, projects, rebills, and all other departmental tasks as assigned.
- Ensure Customer Service and satisfaction by following up with patients, and family members regarding insurance coverages, co-pays, claim questions, and other miscellaneous questions.
- Initiate Prior Authorizations for rejected claims and determine proper solutions.
- Generate and export reports - daily, weekly, monthly for the LTC location.
- Input of patient information upon new facility start up.
Required background, Experience, and Credentials:
- Billing experience supporting the Medical field preferred.
- LTC pharmacy billing experience preferred.
- Kansas Licensed Pharmacy Technician; 3 years preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to effectively perform and develop positive facility and customer relations.
- Ability to work autonomously and/or with a team in a fast-paced high-growth environment.
- Ability to think independently and offer suggestions for the betterment of the department and company.
- Ability to manage multiple and changing priorities under tight time frames.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with ability to build credibility and trust.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to handle sensitive and confidential material will be vital in this role.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Office environment and LTC systems.
If you are a friendly, loyal, and hard-working team player and appreciate a family-oriented work environment, we may have a home for you at AuBurn Pharmacy! We offer competitive pay, benefits, paid time off, store discounts and 401k match.
Auburn Pharmacy Inc
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Auburn Pharmacy Inc