Auburn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Auburn, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Apply online today! https://www.auburnjeep.com/careers/
Auburn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is looking for an experienced technician to join our team! We are a small, family run dealership in the foothills of Auburn. You will enjoy a nice pace and a true team environment. Auburn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is a family owned business looking for an employee to develop in the automotive industry.
At Auburn CDJR, we commit to: exceed the expectations of every person we touch —every time— through exceptional communication, attention to detail and unwavering integrity. Our dealership is committed to the safety of our employees and customers, especially due to COVID-19. All employees will be trained on safety.
What is this job responsible for?
As a Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram technician you will quickly and efficiently perform routine maintenance, recalls, diagnose vehicle issues and make appropriate recommendations to fix a vehicle.
What you’ll be doing
· Perform vehicle repair and maintenance as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards.
· Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, steering, suspension, brakes and air conditioning to required specifications.
· Perform vehicle inspection to identify necessary repairs.
· Provide labor and time estimates for all repair work.
· Inspect and test vehicles to determine necessary and applicable repair work.
· Complete necessary paperwork and documentation for service repairs.
· Participate in on-going company and manufacturing training and education programs.
What ideal qualifications would help someone to be successful?
· Level 1, 2 or 3 tech
· Have your own tools.
· Self-motivated and disciplined work habits
- Consistent attendance and punctuality are required in this position
- Be a team player
- Be able to accept and follow detailed instructions
· Hourly plus flat rate bonus
· Full-time job
· Benefits include medical, dental, vision, paid vacation and 401(k)
· Opportunities for advancement
· Valid driver's license with good driving record
· Drug free **Our dealership has a drug-free policy**
· Pass a background check upon offer of employment
Auburn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram’s reputation is built by focusing on the needs of our customers. We believe that happy employees and great company culture is essential to provide the best service possible to our customers. We are committed to your professional development and will support your training and growth in the automotive field! Join our dynamic company to help us make an impact to the local community.
Ready to join our team? Apply online today! https://www.auburnjeep.com/careers/
Auburn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Auburn Chrysler Dodge Jeep RamWhy Work Here?
YOUR CAREER STARTS HERE! Training provided and advancement! Family owned. Great work environment in the wonderful town of Auburn!
1901 Grass Valley HighwayAuburn, CA
AutomotiveView all jobs at Auburn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram