Senior Network Engineer/Administrator
AuSuM Systems Dublin, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical,
We are seeking to hire an experienced Senior Level Network Engineer / Administrator that has all of the skills listed below, as well as strong communication skills. This is a remote / work at home job listing, however, it is helpful if you live within 30 minutes of our Data Center located around 1 Innovation Dr, Dublin, OH 43016. You must be team oriented and have the ability to troubleshoot network issues on servers and isolate processes that are causing issues and work with developers to get them resolved. You will be responsible for designing and implementing our computer and information networks with our clients in which we've done business with for over 20 years.
Responsibilities (will vary, but includes):
- Respond in a timely fashion, retaining ownership of issues until resolved
- Perform routine analysis of and reporting on system performance, and recommend improvements to management as appropriate
- Document and update all network infrastructure and supported business processes
- Ensure that appropriate security considerations and industry-standard best practices are applied to all aspects of the network environment
- Network Monitoring / On-call for Server Outages
- IP Configuration
- DNS Administration
- Load Balancing
- Microsoft Exchange Administration
- Microsoft Windows Server Administration
- Microsoft SQL Server DBA
- Phone Support
- Email Administration
- Barracuda / Spam
- Testing the Network
- Design, Configuration, and Implementation of Corporate Networks
- Completing System Updates
- Completing and Monitoring Backups
- Installing and Implementing Security Programs
- Maintain Email and Internet Filters
- Evaluating and Implementing Network Management Software
- Keeping Servers Continuously Up
- Responding to Red Alert Outages After Hours
- Ability to produce and review Network Analysis reports, and make technical recommendations.
- Additional Tasks as Requested by Management
- 7+ years experience in Networking, IT, or other related fields
- Experience with high availability web applications
- Familiarity with architectural specifications
- Familiarity with researching communication networks
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Full Time Work From Home Position (AuSuM will provide the necessary items for your home office.)
- Medical and Dental, Insurance Available
- 401k Plans with Company Matching Contributions
- 3 Weeks (15 Days) Paid Time Off Annually
- Paid Holidays
*Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings: At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, confidentiality agreement, and drug screening will be conducted.
About AuSuM Systems:
AuSuM Systems is a global leader in premium audit and risk management systems and the developer of Premium Audit Manager (PAM) and Survey and Risk Assessment (SaRA), some of the first fully supported solutions to allow insurance providers to automate their entire premium audit and loss control processes. These applications combine a state-of-the-art tracking system with a fully featured reporting engine to better mine and statistically analyze data to make more informed business decision.
AuSuM SystemsWhy Work Here?
This is a full-time work-from-home position with great benefits, and the opportunity for growth at an industry leading software company.
Feel free to visit our website at https://www.ausum.net in order to learn more about our company and services.
1 Innovation DrDublin, OH