Have you always wanted the opportunity to work in a cultural exchange environment? AuPairCare, a U.S. Department of State designated au pair agency, has a Client Services position open in our San Francisco Headquarters office. AuPairCare places international au pairs from over 40 countries who provide live-in childcare for host families across the United States.
The Client Services department builds and maintains relationships with staff, au pairs, and host families with the goal of improving customer satisfaction. This client service representative's key function is 50% administrative support to the client services team and 50% customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist AuPairCare customers via phone and email
- Assist the Client Services team with management of Salesforce cases, invoicing, and processing payments
- Manage our referral bonus program
- Manage bulk shipments of materials and individual time-sensitive mailings
- Verify education documentation provided by au pairs
- Assist with Au Pair Flight Phone duty approximately every six weeks
- Proactively identify areas for process improvements and cost-saving initiatives
- Participate in team and company meetings
- Assist with research, special projects, data reporting, and other duties as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Experience with Salesforce, Intacct, and/or Cybersource is a plus, but not required
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes
- Excellent verbal and written customer service skills
- Consistent attention to detail and follow-through
- Proactive and collaborative team player
AuPairCare is a division of INTRAX. We pride ourselves on providing a pleasant work environment. We encourage a work/life balance and always welcome new ideas. If you would like to be an agent for change this could be the position for you. Please submit a cover letter with your resume in order to be considered.