Legal Intake Specialist
- Expired: February 10, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Atticus Family Law, S. C.
At Atticus Family Law, S.C., we are dedicated to providing our clients with the highest level of legal guidance and support during the challenging process of divorce and family law transitions. We believe that a staff-centric approach is key to achieving great results for our clients, and we are looking for smart, hungry, and humble individuals to join our team.
We offer competitive pay and benefits, as well as a supportive work environment where every employee is respected and heard. Our 45-90 day training program provides new hires with the knowledge and skills necessary to excel in their roles, and the option to work remotely from home allows for a great work-life balance.
If you have an extensive background and experience in family law and a passion for helping clients through difficult transitions, we welcome your interest in joining our team at Atticus Family Law, S.C. We are committed to finding the best fit for both our clients and our employees, and we believe that the success of our firm starts and ends with putting our staff first.
- Supervise new client onboarding and current client files through data entry and paperwork collection to ensure our cases are managed efficiently
- Coordinate awareness initiatives and foster relationships with other attorneys alongside the marketing team in order to help grow our prospective client base
- Take charge of various office tasks such as email correspondence, document management, data organization, and research to make sure our firm is running at peak efficiency
- Set appointments for potential clients that meet our criteria to keep our lawyers' schedules organized and grow our caseload
- Survey potential clients to determine the right fit with our practice, while listening to all phone calls in an empathetic manner
- Perform miscellaneous clerical tasks as needed, including data analysis, research, spreadsheet management, and email writing to ensure operational efficiency
- Diligently emailing, texting, and calling interested potential clients to resolve questions, secure consultations, and facilitate conversion as new clients
- Work with marketing to collaborate on messaging, sales tactics, and referral relationships with other law firms and professionals in order to help bring in new cases
- CRM and case management software experience a plus
- Skilled with Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor's degree preferred
- Strong computer and data entry skills
- Previous customer service or sales experience preferred
$40,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Atticus Family Law, S. C.
WHO WE ARE:
For family law clients who believe they deserve a fair outcome, Atticus Family Law, S. C. helps them make sure their outcome is not a hammock of misery but rather a springboard to a bright future. The design of Atticus Family Law, S. C. is that of a metaphorical law firm pizza - our clear vision and standards, well-chosen personnel, and quality clients are the crust, sauce, and cheese, respectfully. While pizzerias focus on toppings, our firm recognizes that without having proven crust, delicious sauce, and fresh cheese that any innovative law firm features, being the toppings, will not make the excellent pizza that leads to bright futures.
The legal staff of 3 paralegals, 3 attorneys, and a 3rd-year law student are led by the Owner and a Firm Director and supported by finance, sales, and office administrators
Atticus Family Law, S. C.
Get fresh Family LAW Attorney jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.