Inside Sales Salesperson
- Posted: over a month ago
- $59,500 Yearly
We’re looking for an outgoing inside sales representative. This person will work with our potential clients who are coming from a bad place of anxiety, stress, fear, and fatigue who need to make a good decision. Its a position of compassion, creativity, and reassurance.
You’ll help us generate leads by prospecting potential clients and add qualified leads to the sales funnel. This is a great position for individuals who love working in a fast-paced environment where they can maximize their earning potential. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, apply now!Compensation:
- Record monthly and quarterly sales and performance goals to ensure they are being met
- Keep the customer database updated to ensure information on prospective and past clients is current
- Seek out new business opportunities within the assigned geographies to expand clientele
- Communicate with prospects via email, phone calls or other forms of communication to convert them into qualified leads and funnel them to the sales pipeline
- Assess and send qualified leads to inbound sales representatives so they can convert clients and provide quick turnaround
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead communication and address qualified opportunities for closing
- Perform effective consultations with potential clients
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Understand and demonstrate the service to the potential clients
- 2+ years of experience in sales or a similar role
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Working knowledge of the sales process and CRM software
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
- Effective oral and written communications skills
- Strong interpersonal skills including emotional intelligence
WHO WE ARE:
For family law clients who believe they deserve a fair outcome, Atticus Family Law, S. C. helps them make sure their outcome is not a hammock of misery but rather a springboard to a bright future. The design of AFL is that of a metaphorical law firm pizza – our clear vision and standards, well-chosen personnel, and quality clients are the crust, sauce, and cheese, respectfully. While pizzerias focus on toppings, AFL recognizes that without having proven crust, delicious sauce, and fresh cheese that any innovative law firm features, being the toppings, will not make the excellent pizza that leads to bright futures.
The legal staff of 3 paralegals, 3 attorneys, and a 3rd-year law student are led by the Owner and a Firm Director and supported by finance, sales, and office administrators
Atticus Family Law, S. C.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?