MS D365 F+O Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
MS D365 F+O Project Manager: Atticus
American-owned and independently operated, Atticus is driven by grassroots experience and an unwavering commitment to operational excellence, helping U.S. retail distribution protect their livelihood. Our expanding portfolio of branded-generic pesticides is spread across two market platforms: Agricultural and EcoCore markets. Atticus offers a broad and growing portfolio of branded-generic fungicides, herbicides and insecticides. While the chemistry isn’t unique, the Atticus experience is. American-owned, privately held and personally financed, Atticus operates in a way that makes us nimble and accessible. We believe acting decisively requires not only adapting to change, but also deliberately creating it. Atticus is staffed with a team of skilled professionals with diverse experience and unique perspectives all assembled and aligned under one cultural framework.
What you will do in this role
In this role you will be responsible for managing multiple projects within the Finance + Business Optimization team. You will perform various coordinating tasks, like schedule and risk management, along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation and handling financial queries. To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills, as you’ll collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines. The MS D365 F+O Project Manager will report to the EVP, Finance + Business Optimization.
- Collaborate with internal teams to prepare & manage objectives, scope, project plan, timeline, budget, & resource plan for D365 F&O implementations.
- Participate in operational review meetings to translate business needs into functional requirements & business scenarios.
- Manage effective transition of requirements to delivery team, ensuring a clear & complete understanding of requirements.
- Manage software development lifecycle for approved development activities.
- Facilitate weekly status meetings & prepare weekly status reports.
- Create Standard Operating Procedures across multiple functions within the organization
- Ensure standards and requirements are met throughout the project
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university in business or a related field
- 4+ years leading ERP implementations, OR 2+ years’ experience leading Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations and/or Dynamics AX implementation projects.
- Experience in manufacturing/distribution industries a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proactive communication skills
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Experience with Microsoft Power Platform · Microsoft Power Automate · Microsoft Power BI a plus
- Ability to work effectively across diverse and cross-functional teams, under critical timelines and while balancing the needs of internal customers
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong initiative and attention to detail
- Excellent organization, planning, project management, time management and prioritization skills
Atticus is serious about the success of this industry. We’re on a number of important task forces that support the industry and its workers, with the goal of ensuring good stewardship and safe use of products. We’re also working to advance the future of Agriculture and EcoCore markets by supporting organizations that shape tomorrow’s leaders.
In this industry, every success is won in a battle. That’s why we arm our diverse team of professionals with the cultural framework to be effective allies and accomplish the mission, aligned under ‘One Atticus’.
Atticus, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Powered by JazzHR
ConstructionView all jobs at Atticus, LLC
Get fresh Coordinator Project Management Office jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.