Insurance Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a Sales Representative, you will be part of a winning team and will play an integral role in helping the business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. This is an opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
· Valuable experience: you will work for an independent agent with State Farm that has the backing of one of the largest insurance agencies with extensive tools and training to be set up for success
· Attractive Compensation Package: base salary plus commission, based on successful results
· Growth Potential: You will have the opportunity to work alongside a great team, who will provide training and mentorship, leading to growth opportunities in the agent’s office.
What You Will Do
· Train to sell property, casualty, life, health, and banking products
· Work with agent to establish and meet marketing goals
· Contact set number of prospects per day via telephone (will be supplied leads, along with a book of business to help generate sales)
· Visit local professionals and businesses to establish networks
· Ask for referrals from new customers.
· Send out quotes and presentations via email & mail
· Follow up with prospects and clients
· Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
What You Will Need
· Motivated and driven with a desire to be in a sales-related career based on commission and obtaining sales-related goals
· Effective communication skills and the ability to connect and build strong relationships with current and future clients
· Must have or be able to obtain Insurance Producer's licenses in Property, Casualty, Life & Health
· Must successfully complete and maintain all company, state, and federal requirements including licenses to sell and service designated products.
· Strong listening, oral, and written communication skills
· Ability to conduct needs-based marketing interviews with potential and existing clients
· Ability to take initiative and act effectively without direction
· Experienced with popular computer software
· Motivated to work in a team environment
Attaway Agency Llc
2038 Pear Drive NWCullman, AL
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Insurance Sales Representatives jobs daily straight to your inbox!