IT Help Desk - Level 2 Engineer/IT Consultant
- $40,000 to $55,000 Yearly
Employee Type : Full-Time
Industry : Computer Software/ Computer Hardware/ Consulting
Manages Others : No
Job Type : Information Technology
Experience : 2 years
Travel : Up to 25%
Are you looking for a real challenge to match up to your skills?
Interested in a job where you have room to grow and learn?
Are you looking for a full benefits package?
We offer all of this and more, so if you have recent relevant experience and the desire, we'd like to talk
We are currently seeking a highly skilled technician with the drive and dedication to help us support our client base with great customer service. We are looking for an individual who is a problem-solver and has a proven track record of working within a team environment to successfully address challenging user and network issues and is accustomed to leveraging technical training opportunities to improve their skills. This position reports to our Manager of Technical Operations. If you have the experience and the desire, we'd like to talk to you.
What we do for our clients:
Our technicians are responsible for maintaining user and network up-time and improving IT experiences through effective remote monitoring, maintenance, problem identification, and resolution activities, as well as growing and developing the organization's perception with existing customers through exceptional customer service. Candidates must be energetic and focused with a strong motivation to learn new technologies and maintenance processes. This position requires dedication, persistence, follow-up, effective utilization of provided resources and unbeatable customer service. This position will include identifying user problems and working within a structured problem management and resolution process and involves working with other resources and vendors to deliver effective support services.
Identifying, documenting and troubleshooting issues to resolution and maintaining customer satisfaction. Overall relationship management and the ability to coordinate required resources to respond to complex IT requirements are desired. Other requirements include developing and maintaining relationships with user and vendor contacts, preparing and presenting service, and monitoring reports regularly.
Job duties include:
Utilizing our remote monitoring and management (RMM) and professional services automation (PSA) solutions along with other service-specific tools and technologies to deliver remote user support services and update service request information. Answering technical support calls, assign ticket severity, prioritize work accordingly, and collaborate and work with other staff and vendor support resources to resolve issues.
Requirements/Minimum Skills Required:
· Minimum two years experience
· Excellent knowledge of our supported software and technologies
· Strong interpersonal skills required to effectively communicate with team, users, and vendors
· Passion for teamwork, continuing education, problem solving and exceptional customer service
· Must be well spoken, outgoing, organized, detailed-orientated, dependable and flexible
- Familiar with:
- Windows Server 2008-2019 operating systems and troubleshooting thereof
- DHCP/DHPC Server
- DNS/DNS Server
- Network troubleshooting skills
- Familiar with TCPIP/Stack
- Perform End User support for the following:
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Office 2013-2019
- Preference give to those with experience with:
- Connectwise Control (ScreenConnect)
- Connectwise Manage (Connectwise)
- Connectwise Automate (Labtech)
- A Plus Certification
- Sage 300 CRE
- Onscreeen Takeoff
- Microsoft Office 365
- Network Plus Certification
This Position Entails:
· Troubleshooting user problems over the phone, onsite, and with remote control technologies
· Accurate documentation of all activities conducted thru a ticketing system
· The ability to manage, maintain, troubleshoot and support our users' networks, equipment, software and services
· The ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing requirements
The Successful Candidate must:
· Have a great attitude
· Demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills
· Be detail orientated
· Have the desire to grow and evolve
· A relationship builder
· Be a motivated team player
- Valid driver's license and proof of insurance
- Background check required
- Reliable transportation required
Benefits include group medical/dental insurance, 401k with company match, paid holidays, PTO, and training reimbursement. Compensation commensurate with relevant experience. If your experience and qualifications are a good fit for this position, you will be contacted for a brief phone screen. Thank you for your interest in Attain Technology Inc.!
Attain understands that margins in construction are extremely lean. Providing you with guarantee that all of your IT needs will be addressed and resolved quickly by one of our highly skilled IT for construction experts, at a fixed monthly cost, is essential to your bottom line and it is what we do best.
Our Mission is to foster and grow an outstanding team that enables us to make raving fan customers while having fun!
Attain Technology is the IT expert in southern New England for the service and support of the construction industry. With 58 years of combined experience supporting IT for construction, our team is highly adept at creating streamlined IT work flows that allow estimators to seamlessly share files across states, foremen to quickly access the most up to date information on their mobile devices, the unique needs of remote job sites, and all the steps in between. Attain understands that margins in construction are extremely lean. Providing you with guarantee that all of your IT needs will be addressed and resolved quickly by one of our highly skilled IT for construction experts, at a fixed monthly cost, is essential to your bottom line and it is what we do best.
Attain Technology Inc.Taunton, MA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.