Technical Call Center Service Rep (901111-NY)
Atrium East Greenbush, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
M-F 8am- 5pm
Our Client Service staff is comprised of friendly, courteous professionals who will help our clients with hardware and software issues from start to finish. They have a thorough knowledge of our products and are familiar with state-specific motor vehicle rules and regulations.
- Provide client support and technical resolution via email, phone and other electronic communications.
- Troubleshoot and resolve all product-specific technical (hardware/software) problems.
- Verify proper installation and configuration of software.
- Answer policy and procedural questions.
- Provide training to clients in the use of system and applications.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 0-2+ years experience required
- PC Hardware Troubleshooting
- Software Troubleshooting
- Problem Solving
- Organizational Skills
- Written Communication
- Telephone Etiquette
- Reliable and dependable
- Customer Service Experience/High Contact Call Center experience
- Strong Multitasking skills
- Must be able to navigate a Windows machine with multiple applications running
- Strong Communication Skills - Especially over the phone
- Reading/Writing comprehension - Quickly and easily formulate clear and concise notes in CRM tool as well as be able to paraphrase to clientele.
- Emotional Intelligence - Portray a strong sense of understanding with empathy when needed for tough clients/situations
- Independent Researcher - Must be able to use self-service tools to navigate resolutions within a knowledge base. Must be able to ask probing questions to identify said resolutions.
- Ability to follow guidelines - must adhere to specific call flow and call handling set for consistent business expectations.
Please note contractors are engaged to provide services on a temporary basis in connection with a specific assignment. Contractors are hired and employed through Atrium.
By applying for this position you agree to the Atrium Terms and Conditions. Agreeing to these terms, includes permission to use the email address and mobile phone number you provide during the application process or throughout the duration of your prospective or actual employment to notify you of job openings, profiles, articles, news, and other employment-related information, as well as to notify you of special promotions or additional products and services offered by us or our affiliates and partners (collectively, “Atrium Alerts”). Atrium Alerts may be sent by email, phone or text message. Your personal information will be safely stored in our database. Atrium does not sell your personal information to third parties. Text message and data rates may apply. To OPT OUT of text messaging or to modify your communication preferences for Atrium Alerts at any time, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not agree with the Atrium Terms and Conditions, you can still complete your application for this position by emailing your resume to our team at email@example.com. Please include the job title in the subject of your email.