Summary of the Sales Account Coordinator:
Cox Business is a leading provider of technology solutions in markets across the US. We have a unique opportunity in Las Vegas for a talented individual familiar with the Commercial Real Estate industry to join our team as an Account Executive - Building Access. This individual will have a strong background in business development and be responsible for building relationships with brokers, owners and property management firms to further expand and develop the Cox Business network. Primary responsibilities of this role include:
Responsibilities of the Sales Account Coordinator:
- Meets or exceeds the building access goals, which may include lead generation.
- Executes building access strategies based on access/location priority (on-net vs. off-net).
- Identifies new commercial building/property opportunities within the system and negotiates contracts that make good financial and strategic sense for Cox to serve.
- Communicates newly acquired properties to Sales Managers and the Director of Sales.
- Coordinates with Construction, Operations & Engineering to inform them of access and easement agreements requiring build-out. needed for proactive builds
- Works closely with Cox Construction NT2.0 Team on proactive building access using various communication tools while documenting attempts and process
- Participates in cross-departments kick-off meetings regarding proactive access
- Provide Cox functional groups and employees with periodically scheduled upgrade status reports as well as other information regarding scheduled access needs and builds
- Serves as a primary point of contact for building access issues and ensures customer satisfaction with regards to the signing of access and easement agreements.
- Remains current on technical information regarding the Cox Business product suite, Customer Premises Equipment (CPE), and networking through completion of required/recommended training programs.
- Remains current on the commercial real estate industry through completion of required/recommended training programs. Keep w/ Contractor?
- Upholds regulatory affairs pertaining to commercial real estate properties and remains up-to-date on regulatory changes.
- Tracks and follows through on all projects in a timely manner to ensure a professional relationship with the property owner.
Requirements of the Sales Account Coordinator:
- Minimum BS/BA or Associates degree in related discipline
- Real estate license a plus but not required
- Fully competent and productive professional contributor, working independently on larger, moderately complex projects/assignments that have direct impact on department and area results
- Performs full range of standard professional level work that typically requires processing and interpreting
- Identifies problems and possible solutions and takes appropriate action to resolve more complex, less clearly-defined issues
- Demonstrates skill in data analysis techniques by resolving missing/incomplete information or inconsistencies/anomalies in more complex research/data
- Works well independently and with limited supervision
- Work review typically involves periodic review of output by supervisor and/or direct 'customers' of the process
Please note contractors are engaged to provide services on a temporary basis in connection with a specific assignment. Contractors are hired and employed through Atrium.
By applying for this position you agree to the Atrium Terms and Conditions. Agreeing to these terms, includes permission to use the email address and mobile phone number you provide during the application process or throughout the duration of your prospective or actual employment to notify you of job openings, profiles, articles, news, and other employment-related information, as well as to notify you of special promotions or additional products and services offered by us or our affiliates and partners (collectively, “Atrium Alerts”). Atrium Alerts may be sent by email, phone or text message. Your personal information will be safely stored in our database. Atrium does not sell your personal information to third parties. Text message and data rates may apply. To OPT OUT of text messaging or to modify your communication preferences for Atrium Alerts at any time, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not agree with the Atrium Terms and Conditions, you can still complete your application for this position by emailing your resume to our team at email@example.com. Please include the job title in the subject of your email.