RETAIL SALES REPRESENTATIVE-Bilingual
Role Summary for the Retail Sales Representative-Bilingual
The Retail Sales Representative-Bilingual is an ambassador of the Cox brand and will be the primary point of contact for both new and existing customers. Working in a Third-Party Retailer this individual will guide customers through the purchase decision, installation process and education of Cox product and accessory offerings while providing an exceptional customer experience.
The Retail Sales Representative is responsible for meeting established sales, revenue, and customer experience objectives by ensuring customers are provided with the appropriate product and accessory solutions. As a critical member of the sales team, this role requires strong interpersonal skills and a passion for delivering an outstanding customer experience.
In addition to sales, revenue, and customer service responsibilities, this individual plays a key role in maximizing sales and profitability by focusing on key business initiatives, store merchandising, marketing execution and inventory management.
Responsibilities of the Retail Sales Representative -Bilingual
- Ensures individual sales, revenue, and customer experience targets are met
- Explains, illustrates, demonstrates product and accessory capabilities and offers suggestions based on customers’ wants and needs
- Provides best-in-class customer service skills and aids customers in completing purchases and resolving issues; maintains polished and professional presence
- Executes promotions and campaigns designed to increase brand equity and achieve sales objectives
- Ensures sales area remains well merchandised, clean, and visually appealing at all times
- Participates in workshops, special events, and product demonstrations to drive customer loyalty
- Continuously expands knowledge of current Cox products as well as competitor product offerings by participating in regular training classes inside and outside of the store
- May be required to work in other locations that are in proximity to ‘home store’ to meet the needs of the business
- Provides support for other sales agents as needed to ensure optimal customer service.
Qualifications for the Retail Sales Representative-Bilingual
- Bilingual English-Spanish
- HS diploma or GED
- 1 or more year of experience preferred in related field (i.e. Sales, Retail Sales, etc.)
- Ability to meet established sales, retention, and customer experience target goals
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule which includes weekends, evenings, and holidays
- Computer literacy with an aptitude for learning communication products and services
- Must have reliable, consistent transportation and ability to work at a variety of retail locations
- Track record of high individual performance with demonstrated financial result in sales and retention
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively sell products using a solutions-based approach
Please note contractors are engaged to provide services to Cox on a temporary basis in connection with a specific assignment. Contractors are hired and employed through Atrium, our third-party payrolling provider.
By applying for this position you agree to the Atrium Terms and Conditions. Agreeing to these terms, includes permission to use the email address and mobile phone number you provide during the application process or throughout the duration of your prospective or actual employment to notify you of job openings, profiles, articles, news, and other employment-related information, as well as to notify you of special promotions or additional products and services offered by us or our affiliates and partners (collectively, “Atrium Alerts”). Atrium Alerts may be sent by email, phone or text message. Your personal information will be safely stored in our database. Atrium does not sell your personal information to third parties. Text message and data rates may apply. To OPT OUT of text messaging or to modify your communication preferences for Atrium Alerts at any time, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you do not agree with the Atrium Terms and Conditions, you can still complete your application for this position by emailing your resume to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title in the subject of your email.