Remote SEO Specialist II (904338)
Atrium Burlington, VT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Summary of the SEO Specialist II:
The SEO Specialist 2 is responsible for delivering Dealer.com’s Premium level of Search Engine Optimization services to help achieve subscribers’ goals. This includes analyzing website performance data (traffic, rankings, etc.), evaluating clients’ websites, and determining actions to improve site performance. Monthly collaboration on strategy with clients and internal stakeholders like the SEO Copywriters is involved. The SEO Specialist 2 is the client point-of-contact for all organic search-related questions and concerns. Besides monthly scheduled calls to review work and strategize, the client also has direct access to the Specialist via email or phone as needed.
Responsibilities of the SEO Specialist II:
- Communicate with clients via regular monthly calls to review website performance, work completed as part of the SEO program, proactively present strategies for the following month, collaborate on additional strategies to help the client achieve their goals, and generally act as a consultant for client’s online search presence.
- Act as SEO account manager, providing clients with direct access (call, email) to answer concerns, defend the service by reinforcing the value of Dealer.com’s SEO programs, and save potential cancellations.
- Complete search engine related requests from clients like market and competitive research, webpage optimization, Google My Business optimization, and analysis of analytics as needed on demand.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (Copywriters, Performance Consultants, Campaign Coordinators) on digital marketing strategies to support the client.
- Improve client site performance and KPIs by utilizing white hat search engine optimization tactics. Implement determined strategic content strategy based on site performance and dealer needs; appropriately optimize custom pages and content added to the site.
- Utilizing Dealer.com's analytics platform, analyze and evaluate website performance including, but not limited to, organic visits, visitors, form submissions, conversion rate, bounce rate, and visibility (keyword ranking data) to determine level of client performance and identify areas of opportunities.
- Create client-facing reports that detail website performance and articulate the value of the Premium SEO program. Reports include key performance metrics, impact of previous SEO strategies, site challenges and solutions, opportunities, content strategy, and work completed with context.
- Utilize 3rd party tools like Copyscape, Majestic SEO, SEM Rush, Google Search Console, Google Trends, and Moz Pro to assist with identifying potential site opportunities.
- Troubleshoot negative trends in key performance indicators and search engine visibility. With assistance, determine cause of trend and take corrective action.
- Continually increase SEO knowledge by attending SEO team knowledge share sessions, office hours, and other continuing education opportunities organized.
- All other duties as assigned.
Qualifications of the SEO Specialist II:
- Minimum High School diploma or GED required
- Minimum 2-4+ years professional experience required
- Understanding of how search algorithms work
- Strong customer service and client management relationship skills
- Knowledge of search engine optimization tactics
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and other industry tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed, driven, and enthusiastic
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and HTML
- Automotive experience, broad knowledge of digital marketing strategy preffered
- Additional certifications (Google Analytics, Adwords, Hubspot, etc.) preferred
- Customer Focus
- Drive for Results
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Time Management
- Presentation Skills
Please note contractors are engaged to provide services on a temporary basis in connection with a specific assignment. Contractors are hired and employed through Atrium.
By applying for this position you agree to the Atrium Terms and Conditions. Agreeing to these terms, includes permission to use the email address and mobile phone number you provide during the application process or throughout the duration of your prospective or actual employment to notify you of job openings, profiles, articles, news, and other employment-related information, as well as to notify you of special promotions or additional products and services offered by us or our affiliates and partners (collectively, “Atrium Alerts”). Atrium Alerts may be sent by email, phone or text message. Your personal information will be safely stored in our database. Atrium does not sell your personal information to third parties. Text message and data rates may apply. To OPT OUT of text messaging or to modify your communication preferences for Atrium Alerts at any time, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you do not agree with the Atrium Terms and Conditions, you can still complete your application for this position by emailing your resume to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title in the subject of your email.