Role Summary for the Direct Sales Representative
In the Direct Sales Representative position, you will provide bundled solutions by selling video, voice, and data services to residential customers by door-to-door canvassing within an assigned territory. If you are a highly competitive person with an entrepreneurial spirit, are an effective negotiator and closer, enjoys relationship building and has a dynamic sales personality, this job is for you!
Responsibilities for the Direct Sales Representative
- Generate new subscribers and upgrade existing residential customers by door-to-door canvassing, obtaining referrals, and relationship building with HOAs, MDU complexes, new home builders, etc.
- Building rapport to new and existing residential customers by assessing the telecommunications/entertainment needs of residential clients, delivers product presentations and provides solutions to meet those needs
- Assisting and resolving a wide variety of customer requests to ensure customer satisfaction
- Adding value and building customer loyalty by differentiating clients products from competitors
- Ensures that all sales goals are achieved while maintaining quality customer service throughout the sales cycle.
- Completing on-going training opportunities, satisfactory skills assessment scores, and attainment and renewal of job-related certifications
- May work closely with Indirect Account Executives and Indirect Account Managers, in the Single Family, Multi-Dwelling Unit segments (SFD/MDU) and Third-Party Retail to support all applicable system programs designed to drive product penetration.
- May serve as primary contact for MDU communities, maintaining sales literature supplies, cable jumpers, HSI Fast Connect kits, converters, and modems and monitoring usage.May install customer telecommunication services sold.
Qualifications for the Direct Sales Representative
- High school diploma, GED or relevant work experience in related field required (i.e. Sales, Retail Sales, etc.)
- Associates degree or BA/BS preferred
- Minimum of 1 or more years of experience highly preferred in outside or field sales with quotas
- Weekend and evening hours are required to maximize customer contacts
- Valid driver’s license, good driving record, and reliable transportation required
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills, and ability to work collaboratively with cross functional teams
Please note contractors are engaged to provide services to Atrium’s Client on a temporary basis in connection with a specific assignment. Contractors are hired and employed through Atrium, our third-party payrolling provider.
By applying for this position you agree to the Atrium Terms and Conditions. Agreeing to these terms, includes permission to use the email address and mobile phone number you provide during the application process or throughout the duration of your prospective or actual employment to notify you of job openings, profiles, articles, news, and other employment-related information, as well as to notify you of special promotions or additional products and services offered by us or our affiliates and partners (collectively, “Atrium Alerts”). Atrium Alerts may be sent by email, phone or text message. Your personal information will be safely stored in our database. Atrium does not sell your personal information to third parties. Text message and data rates may apply. To OPT OUT of text messaging or to modify your communication preferences for Atrium Alerts at any time, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you do not agree with the Atrium Terms and Conditions, you can still complete your application for this position by emailing your resume to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title in the subject of your email.