Supports and leads the process of developing value-added, material and valid insights and tools to grow customer base, revenue and cash flow, enhance operational efficiency and customer experience. Measures and assesses the effectiveness of investments and processes using data analysis, modeling, and optimization techniques.
Responsibilities of Data Analyst III:
- Supports and/or leads the process of identifying and scoping analytical projects that align with priority business opportunities, challenges, and needs.
- Supports and/or leads the development of project milestones, alignment with stakeholder needs, and departmental processes and operational policies
- Leads data collection, cleansing, and validation
- Leads development of ad hoc quantitative analyses and statistical models and analyses
- Initiates the identification of actionable insights and contribute to the development of business recommendations through effective presentations and communication of results. Supports and/or leads the development of effective presentations, coordinate meetings, and communicate results to leadership.
- Operationalizes key findings, insights and recommendations. Develops tools to speed and automate the production of dashboards, complex models, and analyses. Supports training, communication and development of new policies.
Qualifications of Data Analyst III:
- Minimum BS/BA degree in related field. Preferred quantitative related discipline strongly desired (statistics, QM, Computer Science, Economics, Analytics, etc.)
- Minimum 3+ years of experience required in related field (developing and implementing analytical solutions in Finance, Marketing, Sales or Operations)
- Minimum 3+ years of experience required with analytical tools: Tableau, SQL, and data manipulation
- Teamwork, communication, presentation, and time management to work effectively with teams throughout organization required
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite required
Please note contractors are engaged to provide services on a temporary basis in connection with a specific assignment. Contractors are hired and employed through Atrium.
By applying for this position you agree to the Atrium Terms and Conditions. Agreeing to these terms, includes permission to use the email address and mobile phone number you provide during the application process or throughout the duration of your prospective or actual employment to notify you of job openings, profiles, articles, news, and other employment-related information, as well as to notify you of special promotions or additional products and services offered by us or our affiliates and partners (collectively, “Atrium Alerts”). Atrium Alerts may be sent by email, phone or text message. Your personal information will be safely stored in our database. Atrium does not sell your personal information to third parties. Text message and data rates may apply. To OPT OUT of text messaging or to modify your communication preferences for Atrium Alerts at any time, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you do not agree with the Atrium Terms and Conditions, you can still complete your application for this position by emailing your resume to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title in the subject of your email.