RETAIL SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Role Summary for the Retail Sales Representative
The Retail Sales Representative is an ambassador of the Client brand and will be the primary point of contact for both new and existing customers. Working in a Third-Party Retailer this individual will guide customers through the purchase decision, installation process and education of Client product and accessory offerings while providing an exceptional customer experience.
The Retail Sales Representative is responsible for meeting established sales, revenue, and customer experience objectives by ensuring customers are provided with the appropriate product and accessory solutions. As a critical member of the sales team, this role requires strong interpersonal skills and a passion for delivering an outstanding customer experience.
In addition to sales, revenue, and customer service responsibilities, this individual plays a key role in maximizing sales and profitability by focusing on key business initiatives, store merchandising, marketing execution and inventory management.
Responsibilities of the Retail Sales Representative
- Ensures individual sales, revenue, and customer experience targets are met
- Explains, illustrates, demonstrates product and accessory capabilities and offers suggestions based on customers’ wants and needs
- Provides best-in-class customer service skills and aids customers in completing purchases and resolving issues; maintains polished and professional presence
- Executes promotions and campaigns designed to increase brand equity and achieve sales objectives
- Ensures sales area remains well merchandised, clean, and visually appealing at all times
- Participates in workshops, special events, and product demonstrations to drive customer loyalty
- Continuously expands knowledge of current Client products as well as competitor product offerings by participating in regular training classes inside and outside of the store
- May be required to work in other locations that are in proximity to ‘home store’ to meet the needs of the business
- Provides support for other sales agents as needed to ensure optimal customer service.
Qualifications for the Retail Sales Representative
- HS diploma or GED
- 1 or more year of experience preferred in related field (i.e. Sales, Retail Sales, etc.)
- Ability to meet established sales, retention, and customer experience target goals
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule which includes weekends, evenings, and holidays
- Computer literacy with an aptitude for learning communication products and services
- Must have reliable, consistent transportation and ability to work at a variety of retail locations
- Track record of high individual performance with demonstrated financial result in sales and retention
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively sell products using a solutions-based approach
Please note contractors are engaged to provide services on a temporary basis in connection with a specific assignment. Contractors are hired and employed through Atrium.