Handle the workflow and provisioning system work related to commercial voice upgrade orders from our client's customers across the country.
- Schedules resources such as people, meetings, appointments, rooms, equipment, or other resources
- Manage and update the Voice orders entered by another group who gains customer agreements.
- Adhere to procedural and administrative methods and procedures.
- Process daily scheduled orders taking inbound calls from field services personnel.
- Update internal workflow tools used across all Markets of our client, such as OPTIX, BID, and TOMS.
- Take incoming calls from Field Service Technicians and provision the new Telephone service being installed with new equipment being installed at the customer location.
- Make outbound calls to customers when necessary to reschedule installations or arrange special times for installs to occur.
- Data Entry and updates in multiple applications.
- High School Graduate/GED.
- A minimum of one year experience required in related field (i.e. Administrative, Data Entry, Retail).
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to meet deadlines with attention to detail.
- Flexible work hours.
- Ability to multi-task and work on a computer and telephone for 8 hours per day.
Please note contractors are engaged to provide services on a temporary basis in connection with a specific assignment. Contractors are hired and employed through Atrium.