Operations Data Analyst
The team is looking for an Operations Data Analyst to help support a fast-growing business unit within organization. The Analyst will deliver meaningful data to the Operations and Product teams to help manage the business, including dashboards, ad hoc reports, transaction analysis, trend and pattern recognition across key metrics, and an understanding of how key metric changes may influence the business and operations.
The Analyst will be responsible for providing analytical and data management support services to the Homelife Operations team functions. In this role, the analyst is expected to utilize his/her analytical expertise, customer behavioral insights, and knowledge of the business to provide accurate and timely analysis, advice and support as necessary to create a functional view of the state of operations from both the customer and product lenses. There will be a heavy focus on understanding and modeling customer engagement behaviors (such as how often the customer logs into the app, controls devices remotely, or executes automations) against other business metrics and desired outcomes.
- Support data collection, cleansing, and validation
- Support development of ad hoc quantitative analyses and statistical models
- Support the identification of actionable insights and contribute to the development of business recommendations through effective presentations and communication of results
- Operationalize key findings, insights, and recommendations. Develops tools to speed and automate the production of dashboards, complex models, and analyses
- Develop, operationalize and support customer engagement efforts related to product usage behaviors and impacts, including pulling real-time customer data, analyzing customer behaviors before and after campaigns, and LTV and churn analysis
- Build a scientific model that helps us understand customer engagement impacts on the overall relationship, which would be used to drive business and operational decisions
- Develop standardized reporting to provide comprehensive visibility into performance and employee compliance to processes
- Develop insightful Tableau dashboards to help aid business decisions
- Functional understanding of SQL and database query tools to retrieve and compile data
- Functional understanding of database architecture and data access tools
- Functional understanding of financial data, billing data, operational data and technical data organization
- 5+ years of experience with SQL and thorough understanding of relational database.
- Basic skills and experience with advanced analytics and data preparation tools such as SAS, R, SQL, Tableau, Excel, Access, ODBC, etc.
- Basic skills in teamwork, communication, presentation, and time management to work effectively with teams throughout the organization
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment while experience short-term interruptions
- BS/BA degree in quantitative related discipline strongly desired (statistics, QM, Computer Science, Economics, Analytics, etc.)
- 1 or more years of experience preferred in related field (developing and implementing analytical solutions in Operations)
- Experience in telecommunications industry desired
- Prior experience working for a service provider
- Certification in CAP (Certified Analytics Professional) and/or SAS Foundation Certifications (Certified Base Programmer or Advanced Programmer)
- Operational analytics including application for Call Center, Technical Support and Customer Experience Analytics
Please note contractors are engaged to provide services on a temporary basis in connection with a specific assignment. Contractors are hired and employed through Atrium.