Generates sales and revenue across all potential customer segments through face-to-face customer contact, assessing needs, packaging products, and owning the customer experience throughout the sales process. Through partnerships within the community and market segments drives incremental revenue and product growth at key customer decision points.
Responsibilities for Direct Sales Representative:
- Prospects, cold calls (by phone and in person/door to door), and generates new sales opportunities.
- Assesses the telecommunications/entertainment needs of residential clients, delivers product presentations and provides solutions to meet those needs
- Drives maximum product penetration and revenue generation in all assigned territories, nodes, or geographical areas.
- Updates and reports on all sales activities in assigned territories, nodes or geographical areas as required
- Maintains client satisfaction and takes ownership throughout the sales cycle.
- Generates new subscribers and upgrades existing customers in designated territories via door-to-door canvassing, and relationship building with HOAs, MDU complexes, new home builders, etc.
- Ensures that all sales goals are achieved while maintaining quality customer service.
- Maintains the highest ethical sales practices and presents a professional image.
- Serves as a sales presence at community or company events as required, interacting with potential customers to drive revenues and product penetration.
- May install customer telecommunication services sold.
- May work closely with Indirect Account Executives and Indirect Account Managers, in the Single Family, Multi-Dwelling Unit segments (SFD/MDU) and Third Party Retail to support all applicable system programs designed to drive product penetration.
- May build relationships with leasing agents, leveraging such to drive product penetrations in MDU's through all applicable system programs.
- May train new lease personnel/motivate current staff in MDU properties as part of all applicable system programs.
- May serve as primary contact for MDU communities, maintaining sales literature supplies, cable jumpers, HSI Fast Connect kits, converters, and modems and monitoring usage.
- May provide all sales support for all applicable system programs, eg. In & On, including but not limited to, installation and disconnection of services.
- Responsible for and accountable to all applicable Customer Premise Equipment standards.
- May assist with training new hires.
- May be required to collect back balances, payments and/or customer equipment.
- Accountable for any monies collected from customer and adheres to all applicable policies and procedures.
- Partner with leadership to discuss ways to increase penetration and address competition in communities/properties
0-2 years of experience in related field OR MS/MA/MBA or law degree and generally 0-1 year of experience in related field
Candidate must have a valid driver's license
- BA/BS or in related discipline
Please note contractors are engaged to provide services on a temporary basis in connection with a specific assignment. Contractors are hired and employed through Atrium.