Provide customer support and assistance to Trapollo Customers, End Users and Subcontractors as Technical subject matter expert. Perform scheduling at home and phone assisted installation of remote health monitoring technology. Organize installation schedule(s) and confirm logistics surrounding appointments. Utilize the Trapollo ticket system, provide technical support for a variety of health care technology. Stay abreast of current and future health monitoring technology through continuous formal and self-paced training. Communicate effectively with nontechnical senior population and internal technical teams.
- Participate and contribute in continuous improvement of current products/services, training materials and tools.
- Respond to all technical escalations and make the decision replacements
- Work as back up for Program specialists in their absence for meetings
- Proactively learn and test new technology and trouble shoot existing products.
- Schedule, confirm, and perform phone installation appointments.
- Assist with the installation of remote health monitoring equipment by guiding nontechnical seniors over the phone.
- Provide technical support to users and team mates by researching and answering questions; troubleshooting problems
- Remote resetting of Tablets
- Partner with technology/third party help desks
- Train and update documentation/SOP
- Provide technical support and issue resolution to customers, subcontractors and end users via E-Mail, phone and other electronic medium.
- Create and manage RMA’s for faulty equipment back to the manufacturer.
- Configuration of Trapollo provided remote health monitoring, and peripheral device, equipment to connect via cellular, modem, or broadband connection.
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities and timelines, while maintaining a critical eye for detail
- Ability to quickly research and assimilate information to respond to customer questions or request for information
- Coordinate with the Technical Support Manager and IT on troubleshooting and pairing devices
- Maintain data in Trapollo’s management console.
- Provide training to patients and team on the use of healthcare systems and applications.
- Strong understanding of Trapollo systems and application operations related to company offered services.
- Identify and correct operational issues in client systems.
- Respond to problems and issues as reported by customer support specialists, internal and external customers in a timely fashion.
- Multi-tasking that requires focused concentration is expected to be learned – must be willing to cross train.
- Maintains the confidentiality of all corporate information, applications and data including passwords, procedures, software, etc.
- Utilize and maintain intermediate skills, experience, and knowledge of Trapollo technology and methodology to perform tasks.
- Stay abreast of remote health monitoring technology being utilized and new technology being released through self-paced training.
- Assist with RMA’s and ad hoc Warehouse needs to troubleshoot devices.
- Work in conjunction with the Operations group, to roll out new processes as directed.
- Detail oriented and technical acumen.
- High School diploma and some college or technical certification
- Two or more years of experience preferred in a call center or customer support role
- Able to work independently and in a team environment and efficiently meet deadlines.
- Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other electronic communications.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Strong sense of professionalism and discretion required.
- Experience with hardware and software issues.
- Proficient in I.T. applications such as E-Mail, Office Automation Applications and Web Browsers, Apple IOS, Mobile Device Management
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Must be able to work one evening 11am-8pm
- Should be available to work on most weekends.
- Associates Degree or higher in business administration, Information Technology or a related field
- One year or more of experience in remote health monitoring.
- Experience in health care industry desired
Please note contractors are engaged to provide services on a temporary basis in connection with a specific assignment. Contractors are hired and employed through Atrium.