Sanger Heart & Vascular Institute - Cabarrus, a part of Atrium Health, is currently seeking a board-certified General Adult Cardiologist to join their established practice in Concord, NC, located just 26 miles from downtown Charlotte.
Qualified candidates should be:
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Cardiovascular Disease
- Interested in patient-centered, value-based delivery of CV care
- Skilled in echo & nuclear imaging
- Exposure or interest in coronary CTA
About the practice:
- Busy outpatient clinic and inpatient (Atrium Health Cabarrus) consultative care (15-25 patients per day)
- Great collegiality within the practice and support among other specialists
- The team is family oriented, fast paced, with a devoted community
Sanger Heart & Vascular Institute is one of the Southeast's largest cardiac and vascular programs providing the highest quality care available to patient with cardiovascular disease throughout North and South Carolina. Sanger employs more than 110 physicians in a network of more than 25 locations to provide the highest quality care available to patients with cardiovascular disease throughout North and South Carolina. Sanger has more than 50 years of experience providing world-class, comprehensive acute and chronic cardiovascular services including the region's only heart transplant center and pediatric heart surgery program.