Our State of the art facility in Mayfield Heights, Ohio is hiring full-time and part-time STNA's.
Come join our team! Apply Today!
Offering the following sign on bonuses
$1,000 Sign on Bonus for Full Time and $500 for Part Time
Featuring some of Atriums great benefits!
- We offer a fantastic employee savings program that offers Atriums great discounts including Mobile employee savings with huge discounts through AT&T, Sprint, and Verizon. Rental Car discounts for travel and discounts at GFS Marketplace!!!
- LiveHealth Online: Easy, fast doctor visits. All from the comfort of your own computer or mobile device. Talk to a doctor anytime – 365 days a year. Now you can get the health care you need without all the hassle.
- Subsidized health insurance coverage, paid life insurance,401(k) w/match, tuition reimbursement, generous paid-time off program.
In fulfilling our mission, we have high expectations of all our employees – a program we call The Atrium Advantage. The Atrium Advantage is how we provide care and services in a manner that exceeds the needs and expectations of those we serve. As a STNA, you will provide direct care and related services for our residents’ personal needs and comfort in accordance with their care plan.
You will be responsible for providing quality care that reflects our mission to honor and respect each resident we serve while providing thoughtful and exceptional health care services in a safe, clean, and friendly environment. You will function under the direction, instruction, and supervision of the Clinical Supervisor.
Your duties in the role of STNA include:
- Assisting residents with daily living activities such as getting out of bed, bathing, dressing, using the toilet, standing, walking, or exercising
- Helping the patient to maintain good personal hygiene
- Assisting in maintaining a safe and healthy environment
- Providing routine individualized healthcare needs
- Monitoring or reporting changes in health status
- Maintaining records of patient care, condition, progress, or problems to report
- Discussing observations with supervisor or case manager
- Recording vital signs such as temperature, blood pressure, pulse, or respiration rate
- Promoting patient’s mental alertness through involvement in activities of interest
- Giving basic emotional and psychological support to the patient and family
Our reputation is defined by our employees, the caring and skilled staff members who are the foundation of our award-winning communities. We are committed to treating each individual with respect and dignity in a homelike environment. Our professional and caring staff provides exceptional services tailored to the individual needs of residents and meeting the highest industry standards.