Reporting Analyst - Remote (2022-4338)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Reporting Analyst is responsible for leveraging Workday Report Writer combined with a deep understanding of customer strategic objectives to deliver reports and dashboards within Workday. The Reporting Analyst has deep expertise in Payroll Reporting within Workday and leverages that expertise to help customers find existing solutions or design and develop new solutions. The Reporting Analyst establishes and strengthens relationships with customers while providing insight into trends and best practices for long-term reporting solutions. The Reporting Analyst works interactively with the HR Reporting team to lead the design and continuous improvement of HR reporting, metrics processes, and reporting and quality standards. The Reporting Analyst is detail-oriented and conscientious, analytical, and a strong project manager.
- Support Payroll and other Workday Reporting by working directly with customers to understand their needs
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of HR systems and reporting tools
- Support customers new to Workday Reporting and the Workday platform
- Establishe relationships with the business units in order to understand their strategies and business reporting needs
- Provide subject matter expertise to corporate and division customers for Workday reporting needs with the goal of enabling customers to generate information in a self-service environment
- Work closely with BI team to resolve issues in a timely manner while assisting in identifying the cause and corrective action for the issue
- Administer and publishes reports and dashboards for department and internal customers, providing visibility into HR processes, high-level metrics, and trending
- Support projects by providing reporting and data knowledge
- Identifie issues and risks regarding reporting distribution
- Lead the design of reporting functional requirements for new and ongoing projects
- Stay current on Workday functionality, particularly Reporting.
- Recommend enhancements to reporting tools and systems
- Implement and maintains reporting analytical capabilities to provide insights, metrics, and trends that align with business needs
- Ensure SLAs are being met
- Perform other duties as assigned depending on department and business needs.
- Minimum of 4+ years working knowledge and experience with reporting, analyzing data, and building dashboards from HR systems; minimum of three years in a consultative role (internal or external);
- Workday Report Writer and Workday Prism
- Workday Payroll processes and Reporting (other domains a bonus)
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical, presentation, storytelling and critical thinking skills
- Experience with Project Management; Agile methodologies a plus
- Proven track record of solving complex problems with creative solutions
- Ability to build relationships and influence key stakeholders, including senior management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of organization's current technologies and practices while understanding strategic direction
- Ability to learn, acquire new skills, internalize new concepts and quickly put them into action
Please note contractors are engaged to provide services on a temporary basis in connection with a specific assignment. Contractors are hired and employed through Atrium.
By applying for this position you agree to the Atrium Terms and Conditions. Agreeing to these terms, includes permission to use the email address and mobile phone number you provide during the application process or throughout the duration of your prospective or actual employment to notify you of job openings, profiles, articles, news, and other employment-related information, as well as to notify you of special promotions or additional products and services offered by us or our affiliates and partners (collectively, “Atrium Alerts”). Atrium Alerts may be sent by email, phone or text message. Your personal information will be safely stored in our database. Atrium does not sell your personal information to third parties. Text message and data rates may apply. To OPT OUT of text messaging or to modify your communication preferences for Atrium Alerts at any time, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you do not agree with the Atrium Terms and Conditions, you can still complete your application for this position by emailing your resume to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title in the subject of your email.
As a woman-owned firm, Atrium values diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Atrium CWSWhy Work Here?
Amazing Global leader and award recognizing culture!
BusinessView all jobs at Atrium CWS