Part Time Customer Service Specialist (2021-2653)
Atrium CWS Hampton, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As the Customer Service Specialist, you will play a vital role in the customer experience, by serving as a front-line ambassador. You will guide customers through signing in at our queuing station, returning/exchanging equipment, and demonstrating our products and services while providing an exceptional customer experience.
Pay rate: $11.00/hr
- Provides best-in-class customer service; maintains polished and professional presence
- Welcomes customers with a warm and friendly greeting as they enter the store; including a smile, handshake, and opening the door for each customer entering the store
- Send customers off with a warm and friendly goodbye as they exit the store; including an appreciation statement using their name, and opening the door for each customer
- Retrieve equipment from customers entering the store, following proper equipment retrieval procedure
- Ensures sales floor remains well merchandised, clean, and visually appealing at all times
- Explains and demonstrates products and accessories using our demonstration stations, offering suggestions based on customers’ wants and needs
- HS diploma or GED
- 2 or more years of experience in customer service
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule which includes weekends, evenings, and holidays
- Must have reliable, consistent transportation
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a service-oriented, fast-paced team environment
- Ability to lift 25-50 pounds to help manage stock room inventory
- Ability to be mobile within the store for long periods of time to greet customers and demonstrate products and services; must be able to stand for up to 8 hours per day
This role is located in a client retail store, not a call center environment.
The Cox companies have implemented a COVID-19 vaccination requirement for certain U.S.-based jobs effective Oct 18, 2021. For further information, please speak to a member of our team.
Please note contractors are engaged to provide services to Cox on a temporary basis in connection with a specific assignment. Contractors are hired and employed through Atrium, our third-party payrolling provider.
By applying for this position you agree to the Atrium Terms and Conditions. Agreeing to these terms, includes permission to use the email address and mobile phone number you provide during the application process or throughout the duration of your prospective or actual employment to notify you of job openings, profiles, articles, news, and other employment-related information, as well as to notify you of special promotions or additional products and services offered by us or our affiliates and partners (collectively, “Atrium Alerts”). Atrium Alerts may be sent by email, phone or text message. Your personal information will be safely stored in our database. Atrium does not sell your personal information to third parties. Text message and data rates may apply. To OPT OUT of text messaging or to modify your communication preferences for Atrium Alerts at any time, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you do not agree with the Atrium Terms and Conditions, you can still complete your application for this position by emailing your resume to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title in the subject of your email.
Atrium is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Atrium is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Atrium CWSWhy Work Here?
Amazing Global leader and award recognizing culture!
BusinessView all jobs at Atrium CWS