Digital Acquisition Marketing & Sales Generalist (2023-5973)
- $28 to $32 Hourly
Cox Communications is the largest private telecom company in America, and we proudly serve more than six million homes and businesses across 18 states. At Cox, we are committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection, not only with our products and services but also with our career opportunities. This job will focus on new residential customer acquisition sales and marketing via our digital channels.
Digital has moved to the forefront in terms of customer preference for engagement and is the growth engine of Cox Communications. The Digital organization is seeking to accelerate its growth through online sales and marketing. Reporting to the Sr. Manager of Digital Acquisition, the Digital Acquisition Marketing & Sales Generalist will facilitate day-to-day operations of digital experiences targeting non-subscribers/prospects to maximize accuracy, relevancy, and impact of Cox’s marketing across the digital ecosystem, including cox.com, personalized community landing pages, authorized third party sites, chat/chatbot, and more. This is a temporary 12-month position.
- Conduct ongoing audits of marketing content, pricing, and user flows across the digital ecosystem (cox.com, third-party sites, chat/chatbot) to ensure accuracy and relevancy to maximize sales impact; present findings and recommendations to internal stakeholders
- Project manage marketing changes across the digital ecosystem; this includes pricing updates, product launches and retirements, messaging claim updates, etc.
- Lead the development, day-to-day operations, and optimization of personalized landing pages (built on the Yext platform) for multi-dwelling and single-family community partnerships; partner closely with Mgr. of Digital Community Sales & Marketing as well as internal and external community managers as needed to obtain personalized content and drive digital integration
- Analyze reporting for personalized community pages and present performance insights to leadership
- Drive 100% accuracy of content and adherence to brand and business objectives as well as to regulatory and privacy guidelines, in close partnership with internal Marketing Strategy, Product Marketing, Brand, and Legal teams
- Facilitate day-to-day operations within the team, including QA, creative vetting, Legal reviews, etc.
- Collaboration across the Digital team (Digital Strategy, Operations, SEO, etc.), plus marketing and sales stakeholders (Marketing Strategy, Pricing, Product, Media, Legal, Sales Strategy & Enablement, etc.)
- Monitor industry trends and propose optimizations and/or tests to drive conversions and consumer insights
- Perform quarterly competitive website audits, and present key findings and recommendations
- Identify and propose process improvements to drive efficient operations
- Report weekly status updates and escalate project risks to the manager
- Typically requires BS/BA in related discipline.
- Communication: Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge and use of creative applications (Adobe Photoshop)
- Problem Complexity - Performs advanced areas of work for the professional field
- Identifies key barriers/core problems and applies problem-solving skills to deal creatively with complex situations. Troubleshoots and resolves complex problems
- Autonomy - Independently performs assignments with instruction limited to results expected. Determines and develops approach to solutions; Receives technical guidance only on unusual or complex problems or issues
- Knowledge - Possesses and applies comprehensive knowledge of marketing field of specialization to the completion of complex assignments. Primary contribution is in applying knowledge (product, industry, professional, technical) rather than managing people.
- Influence/People Leadership - May oversee the completion of projects or assignments, including planning, assigning, monitoring, and reviewing progress and accuracy of work, evaluating results, etc.
- Must be proficient in project management and execution with attention to detail
- Must be self-motivated and able to perform autonomously
- Must have solid communication and relationship management skills
- Must have a working knowledge of digital marketing, with emphasis on merchandising
- Must have basic creative and copywriting skills, with Photoshop experience preferred
- Must have a basic understanding of reporting analysis, with Adobe experience preferred
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment
This job posting is for a temporary role as an employee of Atrium on assignment at Cox. The individual selected for this role will be offered the role as an employee of Atrium; compensation, medical benefits, fringe benefits and other terms and conditions of employment shall be presented by Atrium upon offer. The pay rate range provided is a reasonable estimate of the anticipated compensation range for this job at the time of posting. The actual pay rate will be based on a number of factors, including skills, competencies, experience, location and/or being pursued and other job-related factors permitted by law. In addition, this role will be eligible for overtime pay, in accordance with federal and state requirements
By applying for this position you agree to the Atrium Terms and Conditions. Agreeing to these terms, includes permission to use the email address and mobile phone number you provide during the application process or throughout the duration of your prospective or actual employees to notify you of job openings, profiles, articles, news, and other employment-related information, as well as to notify you of special promotions or additional products and services offered by us or our affiliates and partners (collectively, “Atrium Alerts”). Atrium Alerts may be sent by email, phone or text message. Your personal information will be safely stored in our database. Atrium does not sell your personal information to third parties. Text message and data rates may apply. To OPT OUT of text messaging or to modify your communication preferences for Atrium Alerts at any time, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you do not agree with the Atrium Terms and Conditions, you can still complete your application for this position by emailing your resume to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title in the subject of your email.
As a woman-owned firm, Atrium values diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Atrium CWSAtlanta, GA
BusinessView All Atrium CWS Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.