Complex Billing Analyst (Remote) (2023-5982)
- $25 to $29 Hourly
Cox Communications is looking for a remote Complex Billing Analyst! Candidates must sit in Atlanta, GA, Raleigh, NC, or Oklahoma City, OK. The Complex Billing Analyst will be responsible for researching and resolving billing issues and discrepancies associated with RapidScale invoicing. This position will also process orders to customer accounts. As well as, identifying issues regarding bills due to premature billing or incorrect SKUs and initiate the dispute resolution process. This role will provide on-going daily support to the RapidScale Billing Department. This is a 12-month temporary assignment.
- Research and resolves billing issues and discrepancies
- Process and complete orders as directed
- Conclude timely review of escalated customer bills within Salesforce Ticketing
- Utilize Salesforce ticketing system to record all customer interactions and changes made to customer accounts
- Research data entry errors that impact revenue and billing reports, and communicates issues to appropriate contacts
- Review data in billing databases to ensure reflection of appropriate charges and changes due to new billing, renewals, removals, or cancellations
- Identify root cause of billing/rating issues and coordinates resolution with appropriate departments
- Monitor customer contracts to ensure the billing of services are appropriate and accurate
- Responsible for emailing customer’s requested documentation (invoices, credit memo’s and/or other statements), as well as directing customers to the Customer Portal
- Process credit card payments and sends new links when necessary
- Escalate clients’ requests for terms outside of the norm to Manager for approval
- Provide ongoing billing training and education to customers on the RapidScale Portal
- Identify anomalies that affect billing by noticing trends in customer-based issues
- Maintain, review, and analyze data files and billing system for inconsistencies, troubleshoots data integrity issues and develops cleanup strategy if needed
- Ensure account integrity through following through on failures both payments and invoices
- Respond to email inquiries regarding invoices, customers’ account manager, and usage, directing to leaders if escalation is needed
- Ensure special term (e.g., annual billing) documents are linked to proper accounts
- Ensure the payment terms and methods are set to default unless proper addendum is attached or documented on account
- Assist Accounts Receivable with ad hoc Collection notices and other requests
- Complete and support other tasks and projects as assigned
- Maintain standards as established through existing methods and procedures
- Protect operations by keeping financial information confidential
- Learn and adheres to company regulatory requirements
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2+ years of experience preferred in related field Finance and/or Billing
- Requires strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Organization and time-management skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines
- Work autonomously, drive results and set priorities
- Experience with Salesforce and/or Zuora Billing a plus
- Fast paced, positive, high-energy environment. Can have high levels of stress due to deadlines and necessity of quick response times.
- This is a remote position. Candidates must sit in Atlanta, GA, Raleigh, NC, or Oklahoma City, OK.
- $25/hr - $29/hr
This job posting is for a temporary role as an employee of Atrium on assignment at Cox. The individual selected for this role will be offered the role as an employee of Atrium; compensation, medical benefits, fringe benefits and other terms and conditions of employment shall be presented by Atrium upon offer. The pay rate range provided is a reasonable estimate of the anticipated compensation range for this job at the time of posting. The actual pay rate will be based on a number of factors, including skills, competencies, experience, location and/or being pursued and other job-related factors permitted by law. In addition, this role will be eligible for overtime pay, in accordance with federal and state requirements
By applying for this position you agree to the Atrium Terms and Conditions. Agreeing to these terms, includes permission to use the email address and mobile phone number you provide during the application process or throughout the duration of your prospective or actual employees to notify you of job openings, profiles, articles, news, and other employment-related information, as well as to notify you of special promotions or additional products and services offered by us or our affiliates and partners (collectively, “Atrium Alerts”). Atrium Alerts may be sent by email, phone or text message. Your personal information will be safely stored in our database. Atrium does not sell your personal information to third parties. Text message and data rates may apply. To OPT OUT of text messaging or to modify your communication preferences for Atrium Alerts at any time, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not agree with the Atrium Terms and Conditions, you can still complete your application for this position by emailing your resume to our team at email@example.com. Please include the job title in the subject of your email.
As a woman-owned firm, Atrium values diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Atrium CWSAtlanta, GA
Finance and Insurance
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.