Job Description and Requirements
We are looking for a passionate, enthusiastic, aggressive and professional Sales AND Customer Service Representative to lead the SALES AND CUSTOMER SERVICE efforts of our organization. It is critical the right candidate is strong and has the right aptitude to excel as a customer service representative and a sales professional.
The primary function of this role will be:
• Inside Sales - Executing the sales strategies to our regional and nationwide customers in an effort to drive overall company growth.
• Customer Service - Interacting day to day with customers, processing orders, returning emails, handling customer phone calls and more.
• Outside Sales - Calling on customers directly in the Dallas area to grow the overall territory, physical on-site visits with customers to build strong relationships and drive sales results in the area (hotels, casinos, resorts, catering companies, food service operations, golf courses, banquet halls, etc).
Position reports to owner of company. Hospitality, food service and food experience a plus but not required. The ability to leverage existing relationships is ideal but not required. If background is strong in customer service or inside sales, but lacking in outside sales we will train for the right person.
Ideal Qualifications and Skills Include:
• Background in the catering, hospitality and or food service industry a plus but not required.
• Sales background and relationships in Dallas market a plus but not required.
• Strong inside sales and customer service is critical.
• Ability to prioritize, act on, and execute on a daily basis without direct supervision.
• Strong sales and account management experience and aptitude.
• Background in developing and growing relationships and growing $ by customer / territory.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Customer focused with the ability to listen to customers and focus entirely on meeting and exceeding their expectations.
• Strong organizational, time management and follow-through skills.
Direct Sales and Customer Service Responsibilities Will Include:
• On a daily basis: focused on selling, engaging customers, and aggressively carrying out sales strategies and plans.
• Calling on and making sales calls to local customers.
• Maintaining and growing existing customer base.
• Provide daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly reporting as needed.
• Develop specific plans to ensure strategies are executed properly, people are held accountable and results are achieved.
• Working with customers on a daily basis to answer product related questions
Benefits and Compensation
PROVIDE PAY EXPECTATIONS WHEN SUBMITTING YOUR RESUME.
Why Work Here?Atrium Bancard Solutions is a Full-Service Credit Card Processing Provider. We supply merchants with wholesale pricing direct from Visa and MasterCard for their discount rate. We supply the merchant with a customized package consisting of terminals, POS, gateways, wholesale pricing, 24 hour merchant support, and a wide array of services, including gift cards and check guarantee services.
AMAZING work environment with huge potential for growth!