The Senior Azure Application Engineer will need to design, develop and design projects for clients in the energy & commodities industry. The qualified individual will work closely with clients to ensure that applications meet their needs and keep pace with rapid changes in Publicis Sapient’s operations, policies and/or procedures, and can provide reports, analysis and business intelligence.
Azure Application Engineer
Full Time - Direct Hire
- Develop and maintain systems by augmenting the current business support model, and providing support in day-to-day tasks and workflows. The system will use natural language interfaces over a variety of desktop or mobile devices to provide better collaboration, faster decision making and reduced time for repeated common tasks as well as potential labor savings around automation.
- Design reusable technology and framework to be applicable to other support functions.
- Analyze user requirements and desired results, then develop software solutions using a variety of technologies with end to end responsibility from design through delivery.
- Use modeling tools to create use cases, wire frames, object diagrams, class diagrams and sequence diagrams
- Utilize REST API for back-end web services
- Develop and deliver large-scale Azure cloud application development and transformation engagements, helping enterprise customers understand cloud considerations, develop cloud application strategies and helping refactor existing applications for Azure, as well as develop new Azure-based cloud-native applications on Azure PaaS.
- Executing technical feasibility assessments and solution estimations for moving identified databases and integrations to the Azure Platform
- Build & deploy to Azure
- Mentor and share knowledge with customers provide demos, discussions and prototypes
- Lead engagements (strategy/assessments/migration/implementations)
- Technical aggressiveness, demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and business requirement.
- Work with customers to deploy, manage and audit the best practice use of cloud products.
- Extensive hands on experience with C#, ASP.NET, MVC, .NET Core, .Net Framework (4.6) JSON, and API development.
- Understanding of writing algorithms and programming logic in .Net/C#
- Hands on experience with using/working with GIT on Microsoft Azure Platform Services.
- Experience in designing and implementing RESTful services using Web API’s.
- Demonstrated experience designing, implementing and supporting enterprise-grade technical solutions in cloud meeting complex business requirements.
- In-depth knowledge creating web applications using one of the following; Azure functions, Azure PaaS solutions, Azure IaaS solutions, Azure security.
- Experience in an Agile development environment
- Good unit testing and integration testing practice.
- PowerShell Scripting
- Familiar with CI/CD in Azure DevOps.
- 5 to 10 years of professional experience in the Information Technology Industry
- Full-time Bachelor’s /Master’s degree (Science or Engineering preferred) or equivalent experience.
- Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal)
- Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work effectively independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize when under pressure.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.