Investment Sales Assistant
- $50,000 to $52,000 Yearly
Sound Credit Union, as part of its relationship with CUSO Financial Services, LP (CFS) is seeking an Investment Sales Assistant in the Puyallup, WA area.
Under general supervision but following established procedures, the Investment Sales Assistant is responsible for working successfully with financial advisors to help grow their monthly revenue production. Oversees the daily schedule for a financial advisor and acts as the first point of contact with the clients on all operational and service issues. Has a working knowledge of investment products and perform all other duties as assigned by financial advisors.
- Field telephone calls, receive and direct visitors.
- Schedules appointments and maintains calendars for the financial advisor including quarterly and annual reviews for the financial advisor's book of customers.
- Prepares, composes, and initiates correspondence, memoranda, presentation material and advertising for the financial advisors, and maintains appropriate files records, and documentation.
- Support the team with events, acting as an event coordinator and person of contact.
- Troubleshoot minor technical and service issues.
- Maintain a FINRA compliant filing system with all records.
- Communicate with members/clients in a positive manner both in person and/or by telephone.
- Practice high quality service standards in all interactions with clients, prospective clients, and personnel in other departments within the credit union
- Active Series 7, 63/65 (or 66) licenses along with Life, Accident & Health licenses
- Clean U-4 and Background
- A minimum 2 years of experience in a support, sales, or administrative capacity in a financial service or sales environment
- Solid computer, organizational, and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Commitment to supporting, and contributing to, a team-oriented culture.
- Undergraduate Degree
- Experience delivering high quality service in all interactions with clients, prospective clients, and staff within a financial institution environment.
- A level of performance and work ethic requiring minimum supervision
- Representatives are employed and registered through CFS (Member /). To learn more about CUSO Financial Services, LP visit .
Atria Wealth SolutionsTacoma, WA
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.