- Posted: over a month ago
Ensure that transactions are executed properly; that ATOMIC operates within the legal requirements set forth by local, state and federal regulations regarding trade, governance and employee rights; and that risk management is an ongoing focus.
- Provide contract review for corporation as well as individual business units and LLC.
- Support M&A due diligence efforts
- Conduct/support any legal investigations and other legal issues in the areas of human resources.
- Research and review public relations and media releases, trademarks, patent information and licensing agreements.
- Provide collection support to Finance.
- Ensure corporate compliance in all areas (e.g., Board, recordkeeping, financial, etc.).
- Support ATOMIC’s outside counsel.
- The Paralegal reports to the CFO and is part of the Finance team.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of and experience with all manner of corporate documents.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Working knowledge of office technology and equipment (e.g., video-conferencing, etc.).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to identify issues, legal risks and potential liabilities and have judgment to know when to call upon outside counsel.
- Superior judgment
- Highly accurate
Credentials and Experience
Paralegal certificate at a minimum; Bachelor’s degree in paralegal studies preferred.
- Those necessary for general office work.
- Typical office environment.
- Occasional travel.
LegalView all jobs at Atomic Design