Lead Software Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Lead Software Engineer
Reports To: Director of Software Engineering
FLSA Status: Exempt
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Location: Based in Huntersville, NCJob Description - Lead Software Engineer at a fast-growing startupResponsibilities:
- Lead a cross-functional software development team.
- Plan and document technical specifications for features or system design.
- Contribute to the conceptual stages of product development life cycles.
- Assist in task planning, estimation, scheduling and staffing.
- Develop software solutions in an agile environment.
- Mentor junior developers and promote engineering best practices.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Minimum Qualifications:
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or a related field.
- 7 years of general software development experience.
- 5 Years of front-end web development experience in one of the leading frameworks (Angular, React, Vue).
- 5 Years of backend API development experience.
- Relational (SQL) and non-relational (document, key-value, column, graph) database experience.
- Strong software engineering fundamentals (OO Design, Common Patterns, Data Structures, etc).
- Experience developing scalable cloud-based systems in Azure, AWS, or GCP.
- Self-learner who has the ability to identify root causes and drive solutions to complex problems.
- Experience developing backend systems in Go.
- Experience with containerized services on K8S.
- Experience building Angular frontend applications.
- Experience with IoT systems and protocols.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
ATOM Power provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants in all company facilities without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status, veteran status, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, familial status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical conditions, genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
TechnologyView all jobs at Atom Power