In Home Sales (Comfort Advisor)
- $95,000 to $130,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
We supply 100% Furnished Leads - We need you to close them! No canvassing or Cold Calling required. HVAC knowledge is not required; we will train product knowledge. This is an uncapped income opportunity, take control of what you earn by utilizing your closing skills!
Our ideal candidate is someone who has experience in Outside Sales in a residential In-Home environment. We prefer professionals in the Skilled Trades business model, Pest Care, Lawn Care, Roofing, Air Conditioning, Siding, Windows, Solar, Construction or Security.
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- $5 a week medical plan option with Health Saving Account and annual company contribution
- Employer paid Telehealth benefits with virtual doctor visits from day one
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Quality, comprehensive training programs
- Opportunities for advancement
- Discount Programs with our partnered accounts (Childcare, personal cell phone, etc.)
- Opportunity to give back to your community through partnership with St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, The Tim Tebow Foundation, ARS Cares Program, and More!
Job Description and Responsibilities
- The bright, sales driven closer that we select will act as a residential sales representative for new and existing customers.
- This dependable self-starter will drive to our sales locations, meet with current and potential customers in their homes and evaluate and present options for new or replacement HVAC systems or components.
- You will be committed to relationship selling with our customers and earn repeat business through excellent performance in a one call setting.
- Your goal will be to meet and exceed budgeted sales goals through top performance and commitment all while performing excellent customer service and making our customers happy!
We Provide you with resources to succeed:
- Company-provided sales leads with partnered customer finance options
- Company vehicle and Gas Card
- Cell phone and Computer/Tablet
- Company wide sales recognition program
- Potential to fast-track your career into management!
- Attainable high earning potential, our top reps are making 6-figure incomes/you can too!
- Outside sales professionals with experience in one-call-close
- Exceptional customer service and closing skills
- Individuals with motivation and a drive to sell
- A mind that is open to new ideas, methods, and perspectives
- Ability to withstand heat conditions, climb ladders and/or go into attics (if applicable)
- Bilingual English/Spanish Fluency, Written and Verbal
All candidates are required to undergo pre-employment drug screens and background checks.
ARS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ARS may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Great Local Management Team, All the Tools to Succeed!
ARS-Atlas Trillo®. Unique to our field, we provide plumbing, heating, and air conditioning expertise through 70+ locations nationwide united by a commitment to professional excellence. In addition to the training needed for a real career, we provide year-round work, free uniforms, well-equipped trucks, advancement potential, and the chance to give back.
Atlas Trillo Heating and AirSan Jose, CA
Get fresh In Home Sales (Comfort Advisor) jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.