Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Under general supervision, perform field inspections, observations of construction activities to ensure compliance with project plans, permits, approved shop / working drawings, project documents and specifications in accordance with established procedures
- Read and interpret construction documents including, but not limited to, drawings, specifications, standards, codes and shop drawings
- Prepare and submit accurate, legible, comprehensive and complete inspection reports and / or testing records daily in accordance with established quality procedures
- Perform analysis of data to verify accuracy before communication and submittal to the Supervisor
- Document, track and communicate construction non - conformance
- Under general supervision and direction, interact with clients and other site personnel and provide input on appropriate resolution of issues and findings
- Coordinate pre - dispatch activities with Project, Department, and / or Office Managers
- Abide by ATC's health and safety policies and procedures
Atlas Technical Consultants
Why Work Here?Atlas Technical Consultants ('Atlas' ATCX) is a nation-wide leader in civil engineering, materials testing and geotechnical consulting services for environmental, industrial and infrastructure construction projects. Headquartered in Austin, TX, Atlas currently has over 3,500 employees and 140 offices throughout the US.
Atlas has a fulfilling and rewarding corporate culture based on compassion, empathy, and respect. Join our team. You'll love working here!