As a world-class organization of over 3,200 professionals in 40 states dedicated to creating lasting infrastructure, Atlas is uniquely connected to the communities we serve. Our family of companies have hundreds of years of collective experience. Our services have grown to include everything from testing, inspection and consulting to engineering planning and design.
Atlas is seeking a Regional Human Resources Business Partner to support the all central region offices.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES e.
· The Regional HRBP provides leadership and functional HR generalist support to all states, locations and employees within the assigned region.
· Manage HR Administrator(s) and/or Generalist(s)
· Guide leaders and employees regarding Company policies, values, HR programs (benefits, pay and salary) administration and interpretation to ensure policies and procedures are handled consistently and promptly
· Develop and execute site/region-level strategies to improve Organizational Health and culture.
· Manage all HR systems and serve as Regional HR Lead for Corporate systems projects and interfaces.
· Accurately diagnose organization issues, develop solutions and implement action plans
· Ensure activities comply with all state and federal employment laws and regulations (e.g., FMLA, ADA, EEO and FLSA)
· Conduct workplace investigations in complex situations, demonstrating effective listening, probing and investigatory skills with the ability to synthesize data, identify root problems/causes, and recommend actions to resolve.
· Partner to address gaps in performance including drafting performance improvement plans, written warnings, and facilitating the necessary communications to drive an effective outcome.
· Assist the HR director in the daily administration of other HR services as directed or assigned, including recruitment and selection, promotions, transfers, contract negotiation and administration, affirmative action/EEO compliance, job classification, performance evaluation, and employee relations in accordance with quality management principles and overall objectives of the organization.
· Lead/support cross functional HR projects and initiatives as needed.
· Participate in developing and improving HR Department processes.
· Perform other duties as requested.
· Heart-Led leader with a track record of decision making and personal values in line with the company’s core values of Life, Heart, Trust and Mastery
· Demonstrated experience in customer relations and building strong and influential relationships at all levels within an organization; problem solving and proactive service orientation.
· Strong written, verbal and presentation skills required to effectively communicate total rewards strategies at all levels, from administrative to the C-Suite
· Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
· Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, growing environment
· Travel may be required depending on the needs of the business.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· BA/BS in related field, MS and/or HR certifications preferred.
· 10+ years of progressive HR experience including prior leadership/management roles at mid to large sized multi-state companies in the construction industry is strongly preferred.
· Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
· Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.