ATC is currently seeking a Branch Manager to join our San Ramon, CA office. The ideal candidate will have strong leadership, business development and client relationship skills. The position will be responsible for directing and managing the administrative support staff, program and project managers, geologists, engineers, scientists and field technicians. The office provides a full range of environmental assessment, remediation, compliance services, and is an established leader in industrial hygiene and asbestos, lead-based paint, and microbial management services. The Branch Manager will report to the Senior Vice President, Western Region.
The primary responsibilities for the successful candidate will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Provide a professional and supportive work environment; manage the recruitment and maintenance of personnel; ensure compliance with company policies and procedures (Accounting, HR, H&S, Quality, etc.).
• Interview, hire, and train employees; plan, assign, and direct work; appraise performance.
• Ensure client’s needs are met by responding quickly to client requests; ensure client’s work is ethically, professionally and accurately performed, per agreement, on time, within scope and budget.
• Manage the office P prepare comprehensive annual business plans, including revenue projections, establishment of utilization and bill rate targets, projection of capital expenditures, indirect expenses, and EBITDA goals for senior management review; implement and maintain approved plan.
• Meet gross/net sales, growth and profitability expectations of branch; manage financial indicators DSO and ROI.
• Ensure proper accounting methods and controls are followed to safeguard company resources, create and maintain accurate project documentation and achieve fiscal goals.
• Plan and direct sales program to develop new markets and/or clients, expand service offerings to existing clients.
• Participate in all aspects of proposal and SOQ preparation, working closely with our technical leads.
• Represent ATC at industry related conferences, exhibitions, associations, and functions;
• Manage programs or projects within the candidate’s areas of expertise.
• Implement and maintain a formal safety program to prevent accidents, to provide prompt reporting and investigation procedures and to ensure pertinent Cal/OSHA requirements are followed.
• Advise SVP, Western Region, monthly of backlog, staff utilization, AR/WIP status, and sales and growth opportunities for the office.
Atlas Technical Consultants
Why Work Here?Atlas Technical Consultants ('Atlas' ATCX) is a nation-wide leader in civil engineering, materials testing and geotechnical consulting services for environmental, industrial and infrastructure construction projects. Headquartered in Austin, TX, Atlas currently has over 3,500 employees and 140 offices throughout the US.
Atlas has a fulfilling and rewarding corporate culture based on compassion, empathy, and respect. Join our team. You'll love working here!
San Ramon, CA