Job Location: Bloomington, MN
Shift: Rotating Shifts - Call office for more details (952) 884-6074
PURPOSE & SCOPE
Adjusts, repairs maintains and lubricates all equipment in the Crown press department to ensure its proper maintenance and operation. Inspects ends and documents what is found during this inspection. Performs and documents all required quality checks.
· Adjusts and/or repairs all equipment in the department including the press, Dexter feeders, curlers, liners, sleeving station, automatic packager if applicable, vision systems, conveyors, etc.**
· Inspects ends for all defects and records results on required forms. Informs the supervisor if any defects are found. Performs all required quality checks and documents them as required. Rejects material that does not meet specifications and provides samples as required. **
· Lubricates all equipment in the department as required. **
· Drives coil forklift truck for coil hauling, handling, and placement onto coil car if applicable. **
· Sets up and make changeovers. Follows schedule as published. **
· Maintains good housekeeping in the department and in the work area at all times.
· Trains Crown press adjusters under the direction of the department supervisor.
· Maintains dies and determines when they need repair or replacement. Sets up die and press tolerances after repairs. Delivers dies in need of repair to shop during the shift. **
· Observes all rules of safety. **
· Sweeps and mops floor as required.
· Maintains production records as required.
· Notifies the supervisor if any equipment is in need of extensive maintenance or repairs.
· Assists shop personnel as necessary.
· Documents maintenance actions accomplished in the logbook as provided.
· Perform other duties as directed and required by the supervisor.
· Must know how to read and use measuring tools and equipment, equipment manuals, tooling prints, etc.
· Container and tanks inspections
· Labeling of waste tanks or drums
· Storage of hazardous waste
· Spill reporting and response
· Response to fires, explosions
· Response to spills and ground waste contamination
· Have knowledge of hazardous waste contingency plan
** Essential Function of Job
We were founded in 1985 and we’ve grown to multiple locations, covering the entire Twin Cities metro and surrounding areas. We take pride in servicing our clients with the most qualified talent and strive for excellent customer service. We provide employees on a temporary, trial to hire or direct placement basis. With our knowledge of each field and their specific challenges, our staffing coordinators and recruiters ensure that our clients receive the finest professionals and our employees find work in line with their training, experience, and expectations.