Pay Rate: $16.25 an hour
2nd shift 4:20pm to 3am Monday through Thursday
Must be able to proficiently operate, monitor and maintain the daily functions of one or two of the following positions: Cartoning, Tubing, Pouching, Slat, BlisterPack, Wrappers or Stick machines and accessories.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Ensure that all aspects of the machine operation and work are in compliance with GMP’s and company SOP’s.
· Observe product and machine operation to detect defects or machine malfunction during production run.
· Maintain cleanliness of machine work area and keep work area organized, including the removal of waste material from work area to 5S Standards.
· Follow good documentation practice and read and understand batch records.
· Documenting of output and downtime.
· Accurately complete batch records and log books.
· Label and palletize pressed product.
· Comply with company safety practices.
· Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as technical documentation, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
· Moderate mechanical aptitude.
· Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers, maintenance and supervisors.
· Ability to work with basic mathematical concepts of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out interactions furnished in written and oral form.
· Ability to define problems and establish facts.
· Attention to detail.
· Ability to work independently.
· Ability to manage time when deadlines need to be met.
· High school diploma or equivalent required.
· Two (2) year college or technical school graduate; or one (1) year related field experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
EQUIPMENT AND TOOLS USED:
· Depending on which machine you are working on
· Dust Collector
· Pallet Jack
· Meto Lift
· Hand Tools
· Check Weigher
· Cleaning Utensils
· While performing the essential duties of this job the employee frequently works near moving machinery. Depending on which machine and area you are working in there could be a moderate level of noise. Ear protection is provided. In areas where there is a higher volume of noise and vibration, either constant or intermittent, ear protection is required. Working in rooms there are dust components consistently in the air; face masks and eye protection are available. Steel toe boots are required in some working areas and while using certain machines.
· This is moderately strenuous work.
· While performing the duties of this job the employee is required to use hands to finger, handle and feel objects, tools and controls.
· The employee is regularly required to reach with hands and arms and use eye/hand coordination.
· The employee is required to stand or walk for prolonged periods.
· The employee must be able to lift up to 55 pounds.
· Must lift items from floor level to waist high, while moving objects from one area to another.
· The employee must have good vision and hearing.
· The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance.
We were founded in 1985 and we’ve grown to multiple locations, covering the entire Twin Cities metro and surrounding areas. We take pride in servicing our clients with the most qualified talent and strive for excellent customer service. We provide employees on a temporary, trial to hire or direct placement basis. With our knowledge of each field and their specific challenges, our staffing coordinators and recruiters ensure that our clients receive the finest professionals and our employees find work in line with their training, experience, and expectations.