We’re looking for a talented and personable Signage Designer to join our growing sign company.
As a rapidly growing business, we need applicants that are comfortable wearing a lot of different hats and working in a lot of different areas. You’ll need to be able to easily go from working on your own to collaborating with a team, or from coordinating/managing multiple accounts to designing single small layouts.
We want hard-working designers with a creative streak and a desire to innovate, but with laser-guided attention to detail. Most importantly, we want someone who’s enthusiastic, dependable, and friendly.
- Sign Industry Experience Preferred but not required
- Proficient with CorelDraw and SolidWorks
- Strong communication (written/verbal) and people skills
- Experience with photo editing
- The ability and disposition to work under deadline
- Strong layout, color and typographical skills are required
- Ability to function both independently and as part of a team
- A general knowledge of and comfort with mechanical and architectural drawings.
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holiday's
Atlas Sign Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, national origin or other legally protected classifications.