Director of Nursing- Community Health Center
A well- known community health center is looking for an experienced Nursing Director to organize and oversee the daily nursing operations of their health center.
The ideal candidate must be strong clinically as well as operationally.
- Liaise with Administrator and Nursing Leadership to make decisions for clinical outcomes and set strategic goals
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of nursing to ensure smooth progress
- Supervise staff from all clinical departments and provide constructive feedback
- Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Ensure that the patient care is delivered at the highest quality ‘
- Manage standard of care and better clinical outcomes
- 5 years of leadership experience as an RN in any setting
- Experience in an outpatient setting
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- BSN required, MSN will be a plus