Certified Pharmacy Technician CPhT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
One of New York's largest hospitals located in Brooklyn, NY is looking for a qualified Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) that is interested in expanding their career into the acute care setting! The position is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 430pm. This is a long-term position and the perfect opportunity for someone looking to break into the hospital setting. The clinical leadership here is outstanding and is willing to provide training to help new staff get situated.
- Supports pharmacological services by stocking, assembling, and distributing medications.
- Helps health care providers and patients by greeting them in person and by phone, answering questions and requests, and referring inquiries to the pharmacist.
- Maintains pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed medications and supplies, placing and expediting orders, verifying receipts, and removing outdated drugs.
- Maintains a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Organizes medications for pharmacists to dispense by reading medication orders and prescriptions, preparing labels, calculating quantities, and assembling intravenous solutions and other pharmaceutical therapies.
- Maintains records by recording and filing physicians’ orders and prescriptions.
- Generates revenues by calculating, recording, and issuing charges.
- Ensures medication availability by delivering medications to patients and departments.
- Prepares reports by collecting and summarizing information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Board Certified Pharm Tech (CPhT)
Atlas Search is an executive recruiting firm dedicated to placing accounting, finance, middle office, information technology, human resources, and office / accounting support professionals. Our clients range from Fortune 500 to start-ups and we service all industries ranging from Financial Services to Media & Entertainment. We were founded on the principle of relationships; our firm has been built on partnering with candidates and clients with a focus on their long-term interests. We provide Technology professionals like yourself on a permanent basis for our clients across all industries. Specialties include: Software Engineers, Web Developers, iOS/Android Engineers, Data Analysts, Business Intelligence, Data Engineers, Data Scientists, Help Desk/Desktop Support, Systems Administrators/Engineers, Network Administrators/Engineers, Cloud/DevOps Engineers, Application Support, Business Analysts, Project Managers, IT Managers, CTOs, etc.
AddressNew York, NY
HealthcareView all jobs at Atlas Search