Atlas Residential is always seeking ambitious candidates to help the company grow. With properties in Illinois, Florida, Texas, and the UK, Atlas has many opportunities for you.
We are currently seeking an Apartment Maintenance Supervisor to coordinate all aspects of maintenance and repairs at Caribbean Isle Apartments in Kissimmee, FL.
What your day might look like:
- Plumbing: includes the repair, replacement or installation of faucets, pipes, hot water tanks, toilets, garbage disposals, dishwashers, water-dispensing refrigerators, and washing machines.
- Electrical: includes the repair, replacement or installation of power switches, fuses, wall sockets, ceiling lights, ceiling fans, climate control systems, and garage doors openers.
- Drywall repair: includes filling in small holes caused by nails and minor dings from normal wear and tear most commonly performed between the time a tenant vacates a unit and a new renter assumes occupancy.
- Painting: includes minor touch-ups following damage repair and new coats of paint applied to unit walls between the time a tenant vacates a unit and a new renter assumes occupancy.
- Appliance repair: includes the repair, replacement or installation of major household appliances, such as refrigerators, dishwashers, range ovens, washers and dryers, hot water tanks, and air conditioners.
- Carpentry, minor HVAC/radiator repairs, and roofing repairs
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
As the Supervisor:
- Organize, prioritize and ensure service requests and repairs are made correctly and in a timely manner.
- Train maintenance technicians on making proper repairs and completing service requests.
- Work with the Apartment Maintenance Manager to maintain an effective preventative maintenance program.
- Monitor inventory of parts and supplies at appropriate levels.
- Maintain a superior customer service relationship with residents, co-workers, vendors, and the community
- Assist Property Manager in controlling maintenance expenses.
What YOU offer:
- General knowledge of all aspects of maintenance repair and service including plumbing, electrical, appliance repair, HVAC, minor carpentry.
- At least 4 years of maintenance supervisory experience and 3 maintenance
- High School graduate; technical school preferred but not required.
- Valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance are required; position requires own vehicle to fulfill all of the job’s functions.
- EPA certification Type I and II preferred
- Your own tools (the company has some tools and can help with certain items)
- Working cell phone
What WE offer:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Paid time off
- Family atmosphere