Assistant Property Manager - Licensed
- $57,750 to $62,350 Yearly
Do you want to work at a fast growing, employee-owned company, recognized by leading media outlets as one of the Best Places to Work, the Best Property Management Company and a Top Company in Real Estate?
Are you ready for growth and upward mobility, a flexible schedule, and to be part of a fun, dynamic, and passionate team?
Atlas Real Estate, a Denver-based residential real estate brokerage and property management company with offices across seven states, seeks to employ a high-quality Assistant Portfolio Manager. Learn more at realatlas.com
- Promote and continuously reinforce the Atlas Culture and Values:
o Purpose First > Uplifting Humanity Through Real Estate
o Good for You, Good for Me, Good for Everything
o In Community
o Make it Memorable
o Simple, Empowered, Accountable
- Provide field support for Regional Directors and Portfolio Managers, including but not limited to:
o Building and maintaining positive relationship with residents, vendors, owners, and coworkers
o Building and maintaining a schedule including but not limited to showings, inspections, seasonal and regular maintenance, lease and renewal dates, move-outs, etc.
o Conducting field work including setting up lockboxes, code boxes, and exterior inspection of properties
o Using high touch communication methods, such as phone calls, texts, and email
o Driving to the properties in the portfolio to complete these tasks (approximately 20 hours/week)
- Fulfill any additional duties as assigned by the team, including but not limited to:
o Continuing education for maintaining an active real estate license
o Creating marketing advertisements, utilizing Tenant Turner, Facebook, and other programs to generate lead flow
o Lead response and showings, open houses, collecting property feedback from leads and providing that to the property manager
o Working with a team and different departments to complete tasks
o Attending daily check-ins with Portfolio Manager for daily tasks
o Using AppFolio to update correct property information and pulling reports
- Learn and uphold Atlas best practices:
o Always tell the truth every time without hesitation; aka make a non-conforming commitment to truthfulness.
o Do the right thing, every time even if it’s inconvenient or costly.
o Understand and comply with applicable law and Atlas policies.
o Use good judgment and avoid even the appearance of improper conduct.
o Treat every person with dignity and respect.??
o Seek guidance when questions arise about the right course of action.
o Intervene to prevent others from acting if you become aware that they are contemplating violating the law or the policies of Atlas.?
o Raise your hand to leadership if you encounter possible violations of the law or Atlas policies.
What you get:
- Base Salary: $45,000 - $49,000 per year
- 15% annual performance-based bonus paid out monthly depending on KPI metrics
- $6,000 Yearly Stipend to cover expenses
- Total earning potential: $57,750 - $62,350
- Medical Insurance (with $376 monthly contribution)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Discretionary Time Off
- Nine paid federal holidays off
- Birthdays off
- Atlas Gives Back (volunteer events and two volunteer days off per year)
- Parental Leave:
- Birthing Parents/Primary Caregiver – 8 weeks paid leave (+ FML applicable)
- Non-Birthing Parents/Non-primary caregiver – 2 weeks paid leave (+ FML if applicable)
- Health Savings Account
- Dependent Care Flex Savings Account
- Accidental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Critical Illness
- Competitive salaries
- Bonus plans (varies by role)
- Team Member Ownership Program (varies by role)
Incentives to Become a Real Estate Investor
- Property Management Discount
- 7% management fee
- $150 lease-up fee
- A purpose-first driven company: We uplift humanity through real estate.
- Atlas is a well-recognized Best Place to Work company
- Flexible work schedules and hybrid options
- $800 stipend for new laptop that you keep after one year of employment
- $1000 Team Member Referral Program
- Pet “Discount Plan”
- Compost-at-home stipend
- Gym Membership stipend ($50/monthly)
- Boot Camp classes to become a savvy real estate investor
- Annual Holiday Party w/ giveaways
- 5-year Anniversary Trip:
- All-inclusive Beach Vacation, OR
- Plane tickets to anywhere in the world, OR
- An Alaskan cruise
- Referral to Property Management:
- $300 for Single Family Home (½ paid at closing and ½ paid after at one year)
- $100 for Multi-Family Home (½ paid at closing and ½ paid after one year)
What you bring:
- Missouri and/or Kansas Real Estate License required
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and other basic office technology
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in customer management and relationship development
- Commitment to continual learning and growth
- High-functioning multi-tasking
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Systems-oriented (can take direction and follow procedures)
- Strong organizational skills
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Must pass background check
- Must have weekend availability and flexibility during the week
"Nice to Have" Qualifications:
- Single-family residence (SFR) exposure
- Leasing experience
- Bilingual (Spanish/English)
Our team of employees provide a full suite of services including: traditional buy/sell brokerage, an investment brokerage team that specializes in finding properties that will both appreciate and cash flow, an award-winning property management team that manages more than 8,500 units made up of properties ranging from single-family to 100 units, our team of analysts’ support purchase the right investments for large institutional buyers to the tune of 300+ properties per month.
All of our service lines work together to provide you an unparalleled level of expertise in the industry.
Atlas is on a mission to uplift humanity. And we want you to help make it happen.
Atlas is a distinctly different real estate company specializing in real estate investments. Our team of employees provide a full suite of services including: traditional buy/sell brokerage, an investment brokerage team that specializes in finding properties that will both appreciate and cash flow, an award-winning property management team that manages more than 8,500 units made up of properties ranging from single-family to 100 units, our team of analysts’ support purchase the right investments for large institutional buyers to the tune of 300+ properties per month. All of our service lines work together to provide you an unparalleled level of expertise in the industry.
Atlas Real EstateKansas City, MO
WebsiteView All Atlas Real Estate Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.