Experienced Civil CAD Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Come join our growing team and solve some of the most challenging wind turbine transportation projects in the US, working alongside industry leaders. Make a real difference in how wind turbine transportation projects are planned, permitted, and executed. At Atlas Pathfinder, we are driven by inspiring people to live outside the box and be as creative as they can be. Our devotion to doing the
impossible sets us apart from any other company in this field.
Atlas Pathfinder is currently initiating a search for a full-time, experienced CAD Technician based in Portland, Oregon. If you are creative, organized, curious, and willing to travel around the country, you’ll find a home here with us.
- The main objective is to develop transportation solutions for our wind turbine customers (developers, OEMs and transportation asset owners) in collaboration with multiple internal stakeholders.
- Perform advanced 2D and 3D AutoCAD Civil 3D designs, drawings, and models.
- Prepare documents based on field survey data, for Civil Engineers to work under.
- Prepare and plot all drawing sheets.
- Create & maintain maps using geographic data and other sources in ArcGIS Online.
- Perform basic vehicle simulations related to the development of wind turbine transportation projects.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders on a daily basis, in multiple offices.
- This position reports to the P.E. Civil Engineering Department.
- Passion for wind turbine transportation industry and excitement to work on a small company.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering or Drafting or related field.
- Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Good technical writing, analytical and communication skills.
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time, primarily on the spring and summer months.
- Ability to work independently (mostly) and with a team
- Extensive expertise with Google Suite, Microsoft Suite, and Adobe
- Extremely organized and process oriented, with ability to develop own processes.
- Previous experience working on transportation/roadway projects in the US (any field/industry)
- Possess working knowledge of ArcGIS Online and/or Portal administration and practices.
- AutoTURN drafting skills.
Dedicated to serving Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMS) wind project developers and carriers, we are and engineering and consulting firm comprised of engineers, planners, technical experts, and strategic advisors. Atlas Pathfinder is actively working on projects moving the largest, most powerful on-shore wind turbines in the market to date. We are a small team with exceptional growth. Atlas Pathfinder provides a progressive mix of benefits including paid vacation, fully paid medical and dental, 401k employer match, focused on a providing health and financial stability throughout the employee’s career. We don’t want you to feel like an employee, we want you to feel part of the Company and share our success. Your daily contributions to the team will be a key piece in meeting client and customer objectives, goals and challenges. Do you feel this is for you? The selected candidate must have the ability to work in the United States immediately.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
Atlas Pathfinder Holdings, Inc
Get fresh Civil Design Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.