VP Site Engineering (crypto, technology)
- Posted: over a month ago
About CTH Group:
CTH, founded in 2016, is a large-scale comprehensive investment platform focusing on computing, trading, and investment holdings. Carrying the mission of facilitating extensive adoption of emerging technology and aiming to improve the anti-fragility of the digital ecosystem, the Company supports fundamental innovation, develops computing infrastructure, and explores management solutions for new assets.
CTH has business in North America, Central Asia, and Europe.
Corporate Values. Trust, Care, Commitment, Humble, Hungry, Hardworking
- Fundamental labs is an investment company specialized in the Blockchain sector with $500M+ AUM with 60+ projects in its portfolio.
- IDEG is a professional asset manager dedicated to offering institutionalized financial services in the digital asset market.
- ATLAS is a Singapore headquartered technology group offering a broad range of value-added services, including application-specific computing, node infrastructure, networking, hardware, API support, and storage to drive and maintain the Web 3.0 ecosystem. Atlas is a global leading next-generation computing infrastructure provider that advocates sustainable growth, green energy adoption, power usage efficiency, and stability to drive the Web 3.0 evolution. It has committed to adopting 100% green energy to power its computing operations by 2024. The company operates high performance computing facilities in Central Asia, Europe, and North America with further plans to expand in other regions. It is one of the largest companies in application specific computing (ASIC)
For More Information About CTH Group:
Local candidates preferred, but a relocation package is an option.
- Beginning as an army of one, build out a site engineering program which can be effectively understood, measured, scaled, and supported by other engineering and construction professionals.
- Work closely with a team of engineers focused on global standards and equipment qualification to design optimized, site specific, solutions.
- Responsible for managing a team of engineers, ensuring that design requirements are met, and that a consistent engineering product is produced.
- Align site engineering designs with the global technical direction of Atlas as we grow and build out the facilities to house the future of blockchain based computing.
- Manage outsourcing relationships and oversee the development of professional engineering services across North America for Atlas
- Own adaptation of designs to environmental conditions; ensuring optimal operating conditions for high-capacity computing equipment.
- Preview projects and project sites before work begins to determine engineering variables and risks.
- Responsible for Electrical, Mechanical, and Civil engineering efforts across a portfolio of projects.
- Drive creation, certification, and implementation across all aspects of site engineering plans.
- Responsible for gathering internal requirements and delivering solutions which satisfy the needs of the business.
- Supervises and directs all aspects of engineering across all job sites.
- Work with construction teams and site workers to drive continuous improvement efforts.
- Demonstrates excellent problem-solving skills. Can respond quickly in the event of an emergency while maintaining professional demeanor.
- Able to organize, track and communicate program progress and at an executive level.
- Visit active project sites to assess ongoing work conditions to ensure design compliance.
- Drive appropriate recordkeeping practices, archiving finished designs, maintaining a reference library, and driving documentation consistency across the program.
- Maintain certifications and ensure compliance with local regulations.
- M.S. in Electrical, Mechanical or Civil engineering. P.E. stamp(s) are a plus.
- Experience managing a team of engineers to implement against a set of engineering standards.
- Applied experience working with construction professionals and associated trades to successfully implement and/or modify engineering designs.
- Experience with datacenter equipment/environments, including electrical safety, fire safety, and emergency response procedures.
- Experience managing vendor relationships and overseeing the quality of work performed by third parties.
- Understanding QA /QC (Commissioning, Site acceptance and Factory acceptance processes).
- Demonstrated experience using reference designs, component libraries and other information that is available to move quickly while creating a well-engineered solution.
- Strong communication, coordination, and organization skills. Able to work successfully in a team environment while building inclusive programs which span multiple disciplines.
- Experience with Lean, TPS, Six Sigma or related efficiency methodologies is a plus.
- Ability to build and motivate teams. Must be a leader and lead by example.
- 8+ years’ experience in an industrial context.
- Must be proficient in: Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, required
- Open to frequent travel
- Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views to empower teamwork.
- Gives and welcomes feedback to drive continual personal improvement while building trust with others, contributes to building a positive team spirit
- Able to build team morale and affect change through positive interactions.
- Able to set measurable goals and objectives and drive an organization towards goal attainment.
- Successfully uses metrics to capture progress against goals and efficiency improvements
- Prioritizes and plans work activities for themselves while empowering others to follow clear direction, scope of work and schedules
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote engineering best practices. Applies feedback to continuously improve performance.
- Adapts to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Ability to work independently, manage large workloads, and keep deadlines.
- Drives forward with the tools at hand. Can master all kinds of software to analyze and solve problems. Does not let the “How” impact the delivery of the “What”.
- Health insurance-ER Covers 100% for EE
- Dental insurance-ER Covers 100% for EE
- Term-Life insurance
- 15 Days Paid time off
- 10 National Holidays
- Vision insurance
- 401(K) matching
Atlas is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
EngineeringView all jobs at Atlas Mining