We have a cool new meatless burger (think Impossible Burger and Beyond Meat) launching this month. We need help spreading the word and sampling it out inside of natural and conventional retail locations. This is a huge marketing campaign and we need a long-term Brand Ambassador to help support the launch and growth of this product!
- Demos are all Friday/Saturday/Sunday – you must have these days
- You should be comfortable toting around a griddle/panini press, extension cord, table and tabletop kit.
- You complete the demo recap report at the end of each demo (asap)
- You are open/available to work.
- You have reliable transportation and a smart phone
- Contract Position
- 3 hour demos
What you'll do:
- Set up, operate, and tear down the demo activation or event
- Communicate brand mission and product attributes to consumers
- Promote product to customers on site
- Develop and maintain relationships with store personnel
- Conduct on-floor training's with venue employees
- Capture and Report field findings via Online App
- Maintain an impeccable presentation of Brand/Booth/Table at all times
- Incite enthusiasm about the Brand at all Demo's & Events & actively Promote special marketing projects as directed
- Proactively Maintain Brand, Product & Industry knowledge in order to anticipate and thoughtfully respond to various customer inquiries.
What you bring:
- High level of brand and product knowledge
- Established skills in demo/sampling/field work
- Past store demoing experience
- Proven interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Schedule flexibility and “can-do” attitude
- Ability to use smartphone apps for reporting
What you should have:
- Folding table
- Black table cloth
- Black/dark jeans or pants
- Black shirt
- Store demoing experience with a nutritional brand
- Sales experience