Mechanical Assembler - $20 / hr
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Atlas is a privately held company that was established in 1962. With over 75,000 square feet of manufacturing space, Atlas has the equipment and expertise to fulfill nearly any project. We are a high-touch company that forms long lasting relationships with our clients, and we specialize in projects that require a mix manufacturing model with multiple SKUs.
Assembler (1st or 2nd Shift): As a local Precision Sheet Metal Shop, we are looking for an Assembler with previous hand assembly experience in a non-assembly line environment.
1st shift hours are 6:00 am - 2:30 pm Monday - Friday
2nd shift hours are 2:30 pm - 1:00 am Monday - Thursday
- Experience in metal assembly, working with hand tools, rivet gun, pop rivets, pneumatic drills
- Ability to read blue prints and schematics
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Must be able to frequently lift/push/pull objects that are up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to tolerate prolonged standing (anti-fatigue mats provided)
Dont have all the skills we're looking for??? Don't sweat it, we're willing to train the right people
You should be proficient in:
- Blueprint Reading
- Mechanical Assembly
2950 Weeks Ave SEMinneapolis, MN
ManufacturingView all jobs at Atlas Manufacturing